You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Chapter 19 - Mariam (Mary) - 98 verses
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Chapter 19 - Mariam (Mary) - 98 verses

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Translation (Third & Final Draft)   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Chapter 19 - Mariam (Mary) - 98 verses Reply with quote  

Mariam (Mary)

Introduction

To be edited......
Post Messageicon Posted:
Thu 08 Jan, 2009 10:59 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Mariam (Mary)

Translation

Verses 1-20

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

كهيعص (1)

Kaf Ha Ya Ein Sad.
[Al Quran ; 19:1]

ذِكْرُ رَحْمَتِ رَبِّكَ عَبْدَهُ زَكَرِيَّا (2)

A mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant Zakariah.
[Al Quran ; 19:2]

إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ نِدَاءً خَفِيًّا (3)

When he called upon his Lord a private call.
[Al Quran ; 19:3]

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَهَنَ الْعَظْمُ مِنِّي وَاشْتَعَلَ الرَّأْسُ شَيْبًا وَلَمْ أَكُنْ بِدُعَائِكَ رَبِّ شَقِيًّا (4)

He (Zakariah) said: My Lord! Indeed, my bones have weakened and my head has filled with white (hair), and never have I been in my supplication to You, my Lord, unhappy.
[Al Quran ; 19:4]

وَإِنِّي خِفْتُ الْمَوَالِيَ مِنْ وَرَائِي وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِي عَاقِرًا فَهَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا (5)

And indeed, I fear my successors after me, and my wife is barren, so grant me from Yourself a successor.
[Al Quran ; 19:5]

يَرِثُنِي وَيَرِثُ مِنْ آلِ يَعْقُوبَ ۖ وَاجْعَلْهُ رَبِّ رَضِيًّا (6)

Who should inherit me and inherit from the family of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, pleased.
[Al Quran ; 19:6]

يَا زَكَرِيَّا إِنَّا نُبَشِّرُكَ بِغُلَامٍ اسْمُهُ يَحْيَىٰ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ سَمِيًّا (7)

O Zakariah! Indeed, We give you good tidings of a boy whose name is Yahya; We have not made for anyone before a name (like his).
[Al Quran ; 19:7]

قَالَ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي غُلَامٌ وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِي عَاقِرًا وَقَدْ بَلَغْتُ مِنَ الْكِبَرِ عِتِيًّا (8)

He said: O my Lord! How will I have a boy while my wife is barren and I have reached an extreme old age?
[Al Quran ; 19:8]

قَالَ كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ رَبُّكَ هُوَ عَلَيَّ هَيِّنٌ وَقَدْ خَلَقْتُكَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَلَمْ تَكُ شَيْئًا (9)

He (Allah) said: Thus your Lord has said: It is upon Me easy; and indeed, I created you before, while you were nothing.
[Al Quran ; 19:9]

قَالَ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ لِي آيَةً ۚ قَالَ آيَتُكَ أَلَّا تُكَلِّمَ النَّاسَ ثَلَاثَ لَيَالٍ سَوِيًّا (10)

He said: My Lord! Make for me a sign. He (Allah) said: Your sign is that you will not speak to the people three consecutives nights.
[Al Quran ; 19:10]

فَخَرَجَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِنَ الْمِحْرَابِ فَأَوْحَىٰ إِلَيْهِمْ أَنْ سَبِّحُوا بُكْرَةً وَعَشِيًّا (11)

So he emerged upon his people from his sanctuary and revealed to them that they should glorify (Allah) morning and evening.
[Al Quran ; 19:11]

يَا يَحْيَىٰ خُذِ الْكِتَابَ بِقُوَّةٍ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيًّا (12)

O Yahya! Take the book strongly. And We gave him judgment while (he was) young boy.
[Al Quran ; 19:12]

وَحَنَانًا مِنْ لَدُنَّا وَزَكَاةً ۖ وَكَانَ تَقِيًّا (13)

And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearful.
[Al Quran ; 19:13]

وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَيْهِ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ جَبَّارًا عَصِيًّا (14)

And dutiful to his parents, and he was not disobedient tyrant.
[Al Quran ; 19:14]

وَسَلَامٌ عَلَيْهِ يَوْمَ وُلِدَ وَيَوْمَ يَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ يُبْعَثُ حَيًّا (15)

And peace be upon him on the day he was born and on the day he dies and on the day he is resurrected alive.
[Al Quran ; 19:15]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ انْتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًا شَرْقِيًّا (16)

And mention in the book Mariam, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern place.
[Al Quran ; 19:16]

فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا (17)

And she took from them a seclusion. And We sent to her Our spirit (an angel), and he (the angel) appeared to her as well proportioned human.
[Al Quran ; 19:17]

قَالَتْ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ مِنْكَ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا (18)

She said: Indeed, I seek refuge in the Compassionate from you, that you are fearful.
[Al Quran ; 19:18]

قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَنَا رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَامًا زَكِيًّا (19)

He (the angel) said: I am only a messenger of your Lord to give you a pure boy.
[Al Quran ; 19:19]

قَالَتْ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي غُلَامٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ وَلَمْ أَكُ بَغِيًّا (20)

She said: How can I have a boy while no human has touched me and I have not been unchaste?
[Al Quran ; 19:20]

Checked on 22/4/2010
Checked on 13/9/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 22 Apr, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 08 Jan, 2009 11:00 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Mariam (Mary)

Translation

Verses 21-40

قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ قَالَ رَبُّكِ هُوَ عَلَيَّ هَيِّنٌ ۖ وَلِنَجْعَلَهُ آيَةً لِلنَّاسِ وَرَحْمَةً مِنَّا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرًا مَقْضِيًّا (21)

He (the angel) said: Thus; your Lord says: It is upon Me easy. And We will make him a sign for the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a command decreed.
[Al Quran ; 19:21]

فَحَمَلَتْهُ فَانْتَبَذَتْ بِهِ مَكَانًا قَصِيًّا (22)

So she conceived him and withdrew with him to a remote place.
[Al Quran ; 19:22]

فَأَجَاءَهَا الْمَخَاضُ إِلَىٰ جِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ قَالَتْ يَا لَيْتَنِي مِتُّ قَبْلَ هَٰذَا وَكُنْتُ نَسْيًا مَنْسِيًّا (23)

And the contractions of childbirth drove her to a trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, I wish that I had died before this and been disregarded, forgotten.
[Al Quran ; 19:23]

فَنَادَاهَا مِنْ تَحْتِهَا أَلَّا تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا (24)

Then (a voice) called her from beneath her: Do not grieve; your Lord has made beneath you a stream.
[Al Quran ; 19:24]

وَهُزِّي إِلَيْكِ بِجِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ تُسَاقِطْ عَلَيْكِ رُطَبًا جَنِيًّا (25)

And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe dates.
[Al Quran ; 19:25]

فَكُلِي وَاشْرَبِي وَقَرِّي عَيْنًا ۖ فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنْسِيًّا (26)

So eat and drink and please your eyes; and if you see any human, say: Indeed, I have vowed to the Compassionate abstention, so I will not speak today to any human.
[Al Quran ; 19:26]

فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ ۖ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا (27)

And she came with him to her people, carrying him. They said: O Mariam! You have certainly brought an illegal thing.
[Al Quran ; 19:27]

يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا (28)

O sister of Harun! Your father was not an evil human, nor was your mother unchaste.
[Al Quran ; 19:28]

فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا (29)

So she pointed to him. They said: How could we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?
[Al Quran ; 19:29]

قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (30)

He said: Indeed, I am the servant of Allah; He has given me the book and made me a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:30]

وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا (31)

And He has made me blessed wherever I am, and has enjoined upon me prayer and Zakah (alms) as long as I am alive.
[Al Quran ; 19:31]

وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا (32)

And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a disobedient tyrant;
[Al Quran ; 19:32]

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدْتُ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا (33)

And peace be upon me on the day I was born and on the day I die and on the day I am resurrected alive.
[Al Quran ; 19:33]

ذَٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ (34)

That is Isa, son of Mariam; the word of truth about which they dispute.
[Al Quran ; 19:34]

مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ مِنْ وَلَدٍ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ (35)

It is not for Allah to take a child; glory to be Him. When He decrees a command, He only says to it: Be; and it is.
[Al Quran ; 19:35]

وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (36)

And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him; this is a straight path.
[Al Quran ; 19:36]

فَاخْتَلَفَ الْأَحْزَابُ مِنْ بَيْنِهِمْ ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ مَشْهَدِ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (37)

Then the parties from among them disagreed; So woe to those who have disbelieved from the scene of a great day.
[Al Quran ; 19:37]

أَسْمِعْ بِهِمْ وَأَبْصِرْ يَوْمَ يَأْتُونَنَا ۖ لَٰكِنِ الظَّالِمُونَ الْيَوْمَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ (38)

Hear them and see the day they come to Us. But the unjust people today are in obvious error.
[Al Quran ; 19:38]

وَأَنْذِرْهُمْ يَوْمَ الْحَسْرَةِ إِذْ قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (39)

And warn them of the day of regret, when the matter will be decided while they are in (a state of) unawareness, and while they do not believe.
[Al Quran ; 19:39]

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَرِثُ الْأَرْضَ وَمَنْ عَلَيْهَا وَإِلَيْنَا يُرْجَعُونَ (40)

Indeed, it is We Who inherit the earth and whoever is on it, and to Us they will be returned.
[Al Quran ; 19:40]

Checked on 22/4/2010
Checked on 13/9/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 20 Jul, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 09 Jan, 2009 6:57 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Mariam (Mary)

Translation

Verses 41-60

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَبِيًّا (41)

And mention in the book Ibrahim; indeed, he was a man of truth, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:41]

إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ لِمَ تَعْبُدُ مَا لَا يَسْمَعُ وَلَا يُبْصِرُ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْكَ شَيْئًا (42)

When he (Ibrahim) said to his father: O my father! Why do you worship that which neither hears nor sees and will not avail you a thing?
[Al Quran ; 19:42]

يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي قَدْ جَاءَنِي مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَمْ يَأْتِكَ فَاتَّبِعْنِي أَهْدِكَ صِرَاطًا سَوِيًّا (43)

O my father! Indeed, there has come to me of knowledge that which has not come to you; so follow me, I will guide you to an even path.
[Al Quran ; 19:43]

يَا أَبَتِ لَا تَعْبُدِ الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ عَصِيًّا (44)

O my father! Do not worship the devil; indeed, the devil has ever been, to the Compassionate, disobedient.
[Al Quran ; 19:44]

يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يَمَسَّكَ عَذَابٌ مِنَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ فَتَكُونَ لِلشَّيْطَانِ وَلِيًّا (45)

O my father! Indeed, I fear that there will touch you torture from the Compassionate so you would be to the devil a guardian.
[Al Quran ; 19:45]

قَالَ أَرَاغِبٌ أَنْتَ عَنْ آلِهَتِي يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ ۖ لَئِنْ لَمْ تَنْتَهِ لَأَرْجُمَنَّكَ ۖ وَاهْجُرْنِي مَلِيًّا (46)

He (the father) said: Have you desired (others) but my gods, O Ibrahim? If you do not desist, I will surely stone you, so leave me for a long time.
[Al Quran ; 19:46]

قَالَ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكَ ۖ سَأَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكَ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِي حَفِيًّا (47)

He said: Peace be upon you, I will seek forgiveness to you from my Lord; indeed, He is ever with me Gracious.
[Al Quran ; 19:47]

وَأَعْتَزِلُكُمْ وَمَا تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَأَدْعُو رَبِّي عَسَىٰ أَلَّا أَكُونَ بِدُعَاءِ رَبِّي شَقِيًّا (48)

And I will retire from you and from those you call other than Allah and I will call upon my Lord. Hopefully, I will not be by calling my Lord unhappy.
[Al Quran ; 19:48]

فَلَمَّا اعْتَزَلَهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ ۖ وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا نَبِيًّا (49)

So when he retired from them and those they worship other than Allah, We gave him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and each (of them) We made a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:49]

وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُمْ مِنْ رَحْمَتِنَا وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُمْ لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ عَلِيًّا (50)

And We gave them from Our mercy and made for them a truthful tongue of high honour.
[Al Quran ; 19:50]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مُوسَىٰ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مُخْلَصًا وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا (51)

And mention in the book Musa; indeed, he was sincere and was a messenger, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:51]

وَنَادَيْنَاهُ مِنْ جَانِبِ الطُّورِ الْأَيْمَنِ وَقَرَّبْنَاهُ نَجِيًّا (52)

And We called him from the right side of Tur mount and brought him near, confiding (with Us).
[Al Quran ; 19:52]

وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ مِنْ رَحْمَتِنَا أَخَاهُ هَارُونَ نَبِيًّا (53)

And We gave him from Our mercy his brother Harun, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:53]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا (54)

And mention in the book Ismail; indeed, he was truthful in promise and was a messenger, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:54]

وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ وَكَانَ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِ مَرْضِيًّا (55)

And he (Ismail) used to command his family with prayer and Zakah (alms), and he was to his Lord pleasing.
[Al Quran ; 19:55]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِدْرِيسَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَبِيًّا (56)

And mention in the book Idris; indeed, he was truthful, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:56]

وَرَفَعْنَاهُ مَكَانًا عَلِيًّا (57)

And We raised him (Idris) to a high place.
[Al Quran ; 19:57]

أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِنْ ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ وَمِمَّنْ هَدَيْنَا وَاجْتَبَيْنَا ۚ إِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ خَرُّوا سُجَّدًا وَبُكِيًّا (58)

It is those upon whom Allah bestowed favours from among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and of those whom We carried with Nuh and of the descendants of Ibrahim and Israel and of those whom We guided and chose. When the signs of the Compassionate were recited upon them, they fell down prostrating and weeping.
[Al Quran ; 19:58]

فَخَلَفَ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا (59)

But there has come after them successors who neglected prayers and followed desires, so they are going to meet destruction.
[Al Quran ; 19:59]

إِلَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَأُولَٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا (60)

Except one who had repented and believed and done good deeds, it is them who will enter the garden and will not be dealt with unjustly in anything.
[Al Quran ; 19:60]

Checked on 22/4/2010
Checked on 13/9/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 22 Apr, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 10 Jan, 2009 5:58 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Mariam (Mary)

Translation

Verses 61-80

جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ عِبَادَهُ بِالْغَيْبِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَأْتِيًّا (61)

Gardens of Eden which the Compassionate has promised to His servants in the unseen; indeed, ever is His promise coming.
[Al Quran ; 19:61]

لَا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا إِلَّا سَلَامًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ رِزْقُهُمْ فِيهَا بُكْرَةً وَعَشِيًّا (62)

They will not hear therein any vain talk, except peace, and for them will be their provision therein, morning and evening.
[Al Quran ; 19:62]

تِلْكَ الْجَنَّةُ الَّتِي نُورِثُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا مَنْ كَانَ تَقِيًّا (63)

That is the garden which We will give as inheritance to those of Our servants who were fearful.
[Al Quran ; 19:63]

وَمَا نَتَنَزَّلُ إِلَّا بِأَمْرِ رَبِّكَ ۖ لَهُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِينَا وَمَا خَلْفَنَا وَمَا بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا (64)

And we (the angels) do not descend except by the command of your Lord; to Him belongs whatever is before us and whatever is behind us and whatever is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful.
[Al Quran ; 19:64]

رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَاعْبُدْهُ وَاصْطَبِرْ لِعِبَادَتِهِ ۚ هَلْ تَعْلَمُ لَهُ سَمِيًّا (65)

The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them. So worship Him and be patient for His worship. Do you know to Him any that is equal?
[Al Quran ; 19:65]

وَيَقُولُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَإِذَا مَا مِتُّ لَسَوْفَ أُخْرَجُ حَيًّا (66)

And the human says: When I die, will I be resurrected alive?
[Al Quran ; 19:66]

أَوَلَا يَذْكُرُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَاهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَلَمْ يَكُ شَيْئًا (67)

Does not the human remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
[Al Quran ; 19:67]

فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا (68)

So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils, then We will surely bring them around hell crouching.
[Al Quran ; 19:68]

ثُمَّ لَنَنْزِعَنَّ مِنْ كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَٰنِ عِتِيًّا (69)

Then We will surely pull from every sect those of them who were worst against the Compassionate in insolence.
[Al Quran ; 19:69]

ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا (70)

Moreover, it is We Who are most Knowing of those who are most worthy to reach it (hell).
[Al Quran ; 19:70]

إِنْ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَقْضِيًّا (71)

Indeed, there is none of you except will come to it (hell); this is upon your Lord an inevitable decree.
[Al Quran ; 19:71]

ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا (72)

Then We will save those who feared and will leave the unjust people therein crouching.
[Al Quran ; 19:72]

وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَيُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ خَيْرٌ مَقَامًا وَأَحْسَنُ نَدِيًّا (73)

And when Our clear signs are recited to them, those who have disbelieved say to those who have believed: Which of the two teams is good in position and better in association?
[Al Quran ; 19:73]

وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَحْسَنُ أَثَاثًا وَرِئْيًا (74)

And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in gear and appearance.
[Al Quran ; 19:74]

قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الضَّلَالَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ لَهُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ مَدًّا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضْعَفُ جُنْدًا (75)

Say: Whoever is in error, then the Compassionate will extend for him an extension until, when they see that which they were promised, either torture or the hour, they will know who is evil in place and weaker in soldiers.
[Al Quran ; 19:75]

وَيَزِيدُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اهْتَدَوْا هُدًى ۗ وَالْبَاقِيَاتُ الصَّالِحَاتُ خَيْرٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ مَرَدًّا (76)

And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance; and the ever-lasting good deeds are good with your Lord in reward and good in return.
[Al Quran ; 19:76]

أَفَرَأَيْتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ بِآيَاتِنَا وَقَالَ لَأُوتَيَنَّ مَالًا وَوَلَدًا (77)

And have you seen one who disbelieved in Our signs and said: I will surely be given wealth and children?
[Al Quran ; 19:77]

أَطَّلَعَ الْغَيْبَ أَمِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا (78)

Has he looked into the unseen, or has he taken with the Compassionate a covenant?
[Al Quran ; 19:78]

كَلَّا ۚ سَنَكْتُبُ مَا يَقُولُ وَنَمُدُّ لَهُ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ مَدًّا (79)

No! We will write down what he says and extend for him from the torture an extension.
[Al Quran ; 19:79]

وَنَرِثُهُ مَا يَقُولُ وَيَأْتِينَا فَرْدًا (80)

And We will cause him to inherit what he says, and he will come to Us alone.
[Al Quran ; 19:80]

Checked on 22/4/2010
Checked on 13/9/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 22 Apr, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Jan, 2009 12:13 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Mariam (Mary)

Translation

Verses 81-98

وَاتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ آلِهَةً لِيَكُونُوا لَهُمْ عِزًّا (81)

And they have taken other than Allah gods that they would be for them an honour.
[Al Quran ; 19:81]

كَلَّا ۚ سَيَكْفُرُونَ بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ وَيَكُونُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ ضِدًّا (82)

No! They will deny their worship and will be against them as opponents.
[Al Quran ; 19:82]

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ تَؤُزُّهُمْ أَزًّا (83)

Have you not seen that We have sent the devils upon the unbelievers inciting them with (constant) incitement?
[Al Quran ; 19:83]

فَلَا تَعْجَلْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ إِنَّمَا نَعُدُّ لَهُمْ عَدًّا (84)

So do not in hasten for them, We only count for them a (limited) number.
[Al Quran ; 19:84]

يَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ الْمُتَّقِينَ إِلَى الرَّحْمَٰنِ وَفْدًا (85)

The day We will gather those who fear to the Compassionate as a delegation.
[Al Quran ; 19:85]

وَنَسُوقُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ وِرْدًا (86)

And We will drive the criminals to hell in thirst.
[Al Quran ; 19:86]

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا (87)

They will not possess intercession, except one who has taken with the Compassionate a covenant.
[Al Quran ; 19:87]

وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وَلَدًا (88)

And they said: The Compassionate has taken a child.
[Al Quran ; 19:88]

لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا (89)

You have certainly brought in an atrocious thing.
[Al Quran ; 19:89]

تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنْشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا (90)

The heavens almost rupture from it and the earth splits open and the mountains fall collapsing.
[Al Quran ; 19:90]

أَنْ دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَلَدًا (91)

That they attribute to the Compassionate a child.
[Al Quran ; 19:91]

وَمَا يَنْبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا (92)

And it is not appropriate for the Compassionate that He should take a child.
[Al Quran ; 19:92]

إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا (93)

Indeed, all in the heavens and the earth will come not to the Compassionate except as a servant.
[Al Quran ; 19:93]

لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا (94)

He has certainly enumerated them and counted them a counting.
[Al Quran ; 19:94]

وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا (95)

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.
[Al Quran ; 19:95]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وُدًّا (96)

Indeed, those who have believed and done good deeds, the Compassionate will make for them an affection.
[Al Quran ; 19:96]

فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُدًّا (97)

And We have only made it easy by your tongue that you may give good tidings thereby to those who fear and warn thereby a hostile people.
[Al Quran ; 19:97]

وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُمْ مِنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزًا (98)

And how many a generation have We destroyed before them? Do you feel from them anyone or hear from them a sound?
[Al Quran ; 19:98]

Checked on 22/4/2010
Checked on 13/9/2010
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Jan, 2009 8:08 pm