You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Chapter 12 - Yusuf (Jospeh) - 111 verses
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Chapter 12 - Yusuf (Jospeh) - 111 verses

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Translation (Third & Final Draft)   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Chapter 12 - Yusuf (Jospeh) - 111 verses Reply with quote  

Yusuf (Joseph)

Introduction

To be edited......
Post Messageicon Posted:
Mon 08 Sep, 2008 7:58 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Yusuf (Joseph)

Translation

Verses 1-20

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

الر ۚ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (1)

Alif Lam Ra. These are the signs of the manifest book.
[Al Quran ; 12:1]

إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (2)

Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran that perhaps you will understand.
[Al Quran ; 12:2]

نَحْنُ نَقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ أَحْسَنَ الْقَصَصِ بِمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ لَمِنَ الْغَافِلِينَ (3)

We relate to you the best of the stories in what We have revealed to you of this Quran; and indeed, you were before it among the unaware.
[Al Quran ; 12:3]

إِذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِي سَاجِدِينَ (4)

When Yusuf said to his father: O my father! Indeed, I saw eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating to me.
[Al Quran ; 12:4]

قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ لَا تَقْصُصْ رُؤْيَاكَ عَلَىٰ إِخْوَتِكَ فَيَكِيدُوا لَكَ كَيْدًا ۖ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ (5)

He (Yaqoub) said: O my son! Do not tell your vision to your brothers or they will contrive against you a plan. Indeed, the devil is to the human an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 12:5]

وَكَذَٰلِكَ يَجْتَبِيكَ رَبُّكَ وَيُعَلِّمُكَ مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ وَيُتِمُّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ آلِ يَعْقُوبَ كَمَا أَتَمَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَبَوَيْكَ مِنْ قَبْلُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (6)

And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you some of the interpretation of sayings and complete His favour upon you and upon the family of Yaqoub, as He completed it upon o your fathers before, Ibrahim and Ishaq. Indeed, your Lord is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 12:6]

لَقَدْ كَانَ فِي يُوسُفَ وَإِخْوَتِهِ آيَاتٌ لِلسَّائِلِينَ (7)

Certainly, there were in Yusuf and his brothers signs for those who ask.
[Al Quran ; 12:7]

إِذْ قَالُوا لَيُوسُفُ وَأَخُوهُ أَحَبُّ إِلَىٰ أَبِينَا مِنَّا وَنَحْنُ عُصْبَةٌ إِنَّ أَبَانَا لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ (8)

When they said: Yusuf and his brother are more beloved to our father than we, though we are a clan; indeed, our father is in obvious error.
[Al Quran ; 12:8]

اقْتُلُوا يُوسُفَ أَوِ اطْرَحُوهُ أَرْضًا يَخْلُ لَكُمْ وَجْهُ أَبِيكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا مِنْ بَعْدِهِ قَوْمًا صَالِحِينَ (9)

Kill Yusuf or throw him to the ground, the face of your father may be all for you, and you may be after that a righteous people.
[Al Quran ; 12:9]

قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِنْهُمْ لَا تَقْتُلُوا يُوسُفَ وَأَلْقُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ يَلْتَقِطْهُ بَعْضُ السَّيَّارَةِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ (10)

A speaker from among them said: Do not kill Yusuf but throw him into the bottom of the well; so some of the travellers may pick him up if you would do (it).
[Al Quran ; 12:10]

قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا لَكَ لَا تَأْمَنَّا عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَنَاصِحُونَ (11)

They said: O our father! Why do you not entrust us with Yusuf while indeed, we are to him advisors?
[Al Quran ; 12:11]

أَرْسِلْهُ مَعَنَا غَدًا يَرْتَعْ وَيَلْعَبْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ (12)

Send him with us tomorrow that he may eat well and play; and indeed, we are to him keepers.
[Al Quran ; 12:12]

قَالَ إِنِّي لَيَحْزُنُنِي أَنْ تَذْهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَخَافُ أَنْ يَأْكُلَهُ الذِّئْبُ وَأَنْتُمْ عَنْهُ غَافِلُونَ (13)

He (Yaqoub) said: Indeed, it grieves me that you should go with him; and I fear that a wolf may eat him while you are of him unaware.
[Al Quran ; 12:13]

قَالُوا لَئِنْ أَكَلَهُ الذِّئْبُ وَنَحْنُ عُصْبَةٌ إِنَّا إِذًا لَخَاسِرُونَ (14)

They said: If a wolf should eat him when we are a clan, indeed, we should then be losers.
[Al Quran ; 12:14]

فَلَمَّا ذَهَبُوا بِهِ وَأَجْمَعُوا أَنْ يَجْعَلُوهُ فِي غَيَابَتِ الْجُبِّ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ لَتُنَبِّئَنَّهُمْ بِأَمْرِهِمْ هَٰذَا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (15)

And when they had gone with him and agreed to put him down at the bottom of the well. And We revealed to him (Yusuf): You will surely inform them about this affair of theirs while they do not perceive.
[Al Quran ; 12:15]

وَجَاءُوا أَبَاهُمْ عِشَاءً يَبْكُونَ (16)

And they came to their father at nightfall, weeping.
[Al Quran ; 12:16]

قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا إِنَّا ذَهَبْنَا نَسْتَبِقُ وَتَرَكْنَا يُوسُفَ عِنْدَ مَتَاعِنَا فَأَكَلَهُ الذِّئْبُ ۖ وَمَا أَنْتَ بِمُؤْمِنٍ لَنَا وَلَوْ كُنَّا صَادِقِينَ (17)

They said: O our father! Indeed, we went racing and left Yusuf next to our possessions, and a wolf ate him. And you would not be a believer to us even if we were truthful.
[Al Quran ; 12:17]

وَجَاءُوا عَلَىٰ قَمِيصِهِ بِدَمٍ كَذِبٍ ۚ قَالَ بَلْ سَوَّلَتْ لَكُمْ أَنْفُسُكُمْ أَمْرًا ۖ فَصَبْرٌ جَمِيلٌ ۖ وَاللَّهُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَىٰ مَا تَصِفُونَ (18)

And they brought upon his shirt false blood. He (Yaqoub) said: Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is good. And Allah is the One sought for help against what you describe.
[Al Quran ; 12:18]

وَجَاءَتْ سَيَّارَةٌ فَأَرْسَلُوا وَارِدَهُمْ فَأَدْلَىٰ دَلْوَهُ ۖ قَالَ يَا بُشْرَىٰ هَٰذَا غُلَامٌ ۚ وَأَسَرُّوهُ بِضَاعَةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ (19)

And there came a company of travellers, so they sent their water drawer, and he lowered his bucket. He said: O good news! This is a boy. And they concealed him as merchandise. And Allah is Knowing of what they do.
[Al Quran ; 12:19]

وَشَرَوْهُ بِثَمَنٍ بَخْسٍ دَرَاهِمَ مَعْدُودَةٍ وَكَانُوا فِيهِ مِنَ الزَّاهِدِينَ (20)

And they bought him for a reduced price, counted dirhams; and they were with him among those content with little.
[Al Quran ; 12:20]

Checked on 15/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 15 Mar, 2010 5:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Post Posted:
Mon 08 Sep, 2008 8:00 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yusuf (Joseph)

Translation

Verses 21-40

وَقَالَ الَّذِي اشْتَرَاهُ مِنْ مِصْرَ لِامْرَأَتِهِ أَكْرِمِي مَثْوَاهُ عَسَىٰ أَنْ يَنْفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ مَكَّنَّا لِيُوسُفَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلِنُعَلِّمَهُ مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَالِبٌ عَلَىٰ أَمْرِهِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (21)

And the one from Egypt who bought him said to his wife: Make his place honourable, perhaps he will benefit us, or we may take him as a child. And thus did We establish Yusuf in the land and to teach him the interpretation of sayings; and Allah is Predominate over His affair, but most people do not know.
[Al Quran ; 12:21]

وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (22)

And when he reached his maturity, We gave him wisdom and knowledge. And thus do We reward those who do good.
[Al Quran ; 12:22]

وَرَاوَدَتْهُ الَّتِي هُوَ فِي بَيْتِهَا عَنْ نَفْسِهِ وَغَلَّقَتِ الْأَبْوَابَ وَقَالَتْ هَيْتَ لَكَ ۚ قَالَ مَعَاذَ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ رَبِّي أَحْسَنَ مَثْوَايَ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ (23)

And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him to give himself; and she closed the doors and said: Come, you. He said: I seek refuge in Allah; indeed, He is my Lord, He made my place good. Indeed, the unjust do never succeed.
[Al Quran ; 12:23]

وَلَقَدْ هَمَّتْ بِهِ ۖ وَهَمَّ بِهَا لَوْلَا أَنْ رَأَىٰ بُرْهَانَ رَبِّهِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنَصْرِفَ عَنْهُ السُّوءَ وَالْفَحْشَاءَ ۚ إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُخْلَصِينَ (24)

And she has certainly inclined to (seduce) him; and he would have inclined to (seduce) her had he not seen the evidence of his Lord. Thus have We averted from him evil and indecency; indeed, he was one of Our sincere servants.
[Al Quran ; 12:24]

وَاسْتَبَقَا الْبَابَ وَقَدَّتْ قَمِيصَهُ مِنْ دُبُرٍ وَأَلْفَيَا سَيِّدَهَا لَدَى الْبَابِ ۚ قَالَتْ مَا جَزَاءُ مَنْ أَرَادَ بِأَهْلِكَ سُوءًا إِلَّا أَنْ يُسْجَنَ أَوْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (25)

And they both raced to the door, and she tore his shirt from behind; and they met her master at the door, she said: What is the reward of him who desired evil for your family except imprisonment or a painful torture?
[Al Quran ; 12:25]

قَالَ هِيَ رَاوَدَتْنِي عَنْ نَفْسِي ۚ وَشَهِدَ شَاهِدٌ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا إِنْ كَانَ قَمِيصُهُ قُدَّ مِنْ قُبُلٍ فَصَدَقَتْ وَهُوَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ (26)

He (Yusuf) said: It was she who seduced me to give myself. And a witness of her own family testified: If his shirt is torn from the front, then she said the truth and he is among the liars.
[Al Quran ; 12:26]

وَإِنْ كَانَ قَمِيصُهُ قُدَّ مِنْ دُبُرٍ فَكَذَبَتْ وَهُوَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ (27)

And if his shirt is torn from behind, then she lied and he is among the truthful.
[Al Quran ; 12:27]

فَلَمَّا رَأَىٰ قَمِيصَهُ قُدَّ مِنْ دُبُرٍ قَالَ إِنَّهُ مِنْ كَيْدِكُنَّ ۖ إِنَّ كَيْدَكُنَّ عَظِيمٌ (28)

So when he saw his shirt torn from behind, he said: Indeed, it is of your (women�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s) plan; indeed, your plan is great.
[Al Quran ; 12:28]

يُوسُفُ أَعْرِضْ عَنْ هَٰذَا ۚ وَاسْتَغْفِرِي لِذَنْبِكِ ۖ إِنَّكِ كُنْتِ مِنَ الْخَاطِئِينَ (29)

Yusuf, ignore this. And (my wife), seek forgiveness for your sin; indeed, you were of the sinful.
[Al Quran ; 12:29]

وَقَالَ نِسْوَةٌ فِي الْمَدِينَةِ امْرَأَتُ الْعَزِيزِ تُرَاوِدُ فَتَاهَا عَنْ نَفْسِهِ ۖ قَدْ شَغَفَهَا حُبًّا ۖ إِنَّا لَنَرَاهَا فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ (30)

And the women in the city said: The wife of Al-Aziz seeks to seduce her young man to give himself. Indeed, he has impassioned her with love; indeed, we see her (to be) in obvious error.
[Al Quran ; 12:30]

فَلَمَّا سَمِعَتْ بِمَكْرِهِنَّ أَرْسَلَتْ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَعْتَدَتْ لَهُنَّ مُتَّكَأً وَآتَتْ كُلَّ وَاحِدَةٍ مِنْهُنَّ سِكِّينًا وَقَالَتِ اخْرُجْ عَلَيْهِنَّ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَأَيْنَهُ أَكْبَرْنَهُ وَقَطَّعْنَ أَيْدِيَهُنَّ وَقُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا هَٰذَا بَشَرًا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا مَلَكٌ كَرِيمٌ (31)

So when she heard of their plan, she sent for them and prepared for them a recliner and brought to each of them a knife and said (to Yusuf): Come out before them. So when they saw him, they admired him and cut their hands and said: Perfect is Allah. This is not a human; indeed, this is not except an honourable angel.
[Al Quran ; 12:31]

قَالَتْ فَذَٰلِكُنَّ الَّذِي لُمْتُنَّنِي فِيهِ ۖ وَلَقَدْ رَاوَدْتُهُ عَنْ نَفْسِهِ فَاسْتَعْصَمَ ۖ وَلَئِنْ لَمْ يَفْعَلْ مَا آمُرُهُ لَيُسْجَنَنَّ وَلَيَكُونًا مِنَ الصَّاغِرِينَ (32)

She said: That is the one about whom you blamed me, and I have certainly sought to seduce him to give himself, but he abstained. And if he does not do what I command him, he will surely be imprisoned and will be among those humiliated.
[Al Quran ; 12:32]

قَالَ رَبِّ السِّجْنُ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا يَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ ۖ وَإِلَّا تَصْرِفْ عَنِّي كَيْدَهُنَّ أَصْبُ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَكُنْ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (33)

He (Yusuf) said: My Lord! Prison will be more likeable to me than that for which they invite me; and if You avert not their plan from me, I will incline toward them and be among the ignorant.
[Al Quran ; 12:33]

فَاسْتَجَابَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ فَصَرَفَ عَنْهُ كَيْدَهُنَّ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (34)

So his Lord responded to him and averted from him their plan. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 12:34]

ثُمَّ بَدَا لَهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا رَأَوُا الْآيَاتِ لَيَسْجُنُنَّهُ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ (35)

Then it appeared to them after they had seen the signs that they should imprison him for a time.
[Al Quran ; 12:35]

وَدَخَلَ مَعَهُ السِّجْنَ فَتَيَانِ ۖ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمَا إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَعْصِرُ خَمْرًا ۖ وَقَالَ الْآخَرُ إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَحْمِلُ فَوْقَ رَأْسِي خُبْزًا تَأْكُلُ الطَّيْرُ مِنْهُ ۖ نَبِّئْنَا بِتَأْوِيلِهِ ۖ إِنَّا نَرَاكَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (36)

And there entered the prison with him two young men. One of them said: Indeed, I have seen myself pressing wine. And the other said: I have seen myself carrying over my head bread of which the birds eat. Inform us of its interpretation; indeed, we see you among those who do good.
[Al Quran ; 12:36]

قَالَ لَا يَأْتِيكُمَا طَعَامٌ تُرْزَقَانِهِ إِلَّا نَبَّأْتُكُمَا بِتَأْوِيلِهِ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَأْتِيَكُمَا ۚ ذَٰلِكُمَا مِمَّا عَلَّمَنِي رَبِّي ۚ إِنِّي تَرَكْتُ مِلَّةَ قَوْمٍ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَهُمْ بِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ كَافِرُونَ (37)

He (Yusuf) said: I will not receive food that is provided to you except that I will inform you both of its interpretation before it comes to you. That is from what my Lord has taught me; indeed, I have left the religion of a people who do not believe in Allah; and in the hereafter they will be those who are unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 12:37]

وَاتَّبَعْتُ مِلَّةَ آبَائِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ ۚ مَا كَانَ لَنَا أَنْ نُشْرِكَ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ (38)

And I have followed the religion of my fathers, Ibrahim and Ishaq and Yaqoub; it never was for us to associate with Allah a thing. That is from the grace of Allah upon us and upon the people, but most people do not give thanks.
[Al Quran ; 12:38]

يَا صَاحِبَيِ السِّجْنِ أَأَرْبَابٌ مُتَفَرِّقُونَ خَيْرٌ أَمِ اللَّهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ (39)

O my two companions of prison! Are divided lords better or Allah the One, the Prevailing?
[Al Quran ; 12:39]

مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ إِلَّا أَسْمَاءً سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنْتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمْ مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطَانٍ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (40)

You do not worship other than Him except names which you have named, you and your fathers; Allah has not sent down for it any authority. Indeed, judgment is only for Allah; He has commanded that you do not worship except Him. That is the correct religion but most people do not know.
[Al Quran ; 12:40]

Checked on 16/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 16 Sep, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Post Posted:
Tue 09 Sep, 2008 9:53 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yusuf (Joseph)

Translation

Verses 41-60

يَا صَاحِبَيِ السِّجْنِ أَمَّا أَحَدُكُمَا فَيَسْقِي رَبَّهُ خَمْرًا ۖ وَأَمَّا الْآخَرُ فَيُصْلَبُ فَتَأْكُلُ الطَّيْرُ مِنْ رَأْسِهِ ۚ قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ الَّذِي فِيهِ تَسْتَفْتِيَانِ (41)

O my two companions of prison! As for one of you, he will serve his master wine, and as for the other, he will be crucified, and the birds will eat from his head. The matter has been decided about which both of you inquire.
[Al Quran ; 12:41]

وَقَالَ لِلَّذِي ظَنَّ أَنَّهُ نَاجٍ مِنْهُمَا اذْكُرْنِي عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ فَأَنْسَاهُ الشَّيْطَانُ ذِكْرَ رَبِّهِ فَلَبِثَ فِي السِّجْنِ بِضْعَ سِنِينَ (42)

And he said to the one whom he would be saved of the two: Mention me with your master. But the devil made him forget mentioning it to his master, so he (Yusuf) remained in prison a few years.
[Al Quran ; 12:42]

وَقَالَ الْمَلِكُ إِنِّي أَرَىٰ سَبْعَ بَقَرَاتٍ سِمَانٍ يَأْكُلُهُنَّ سَبْعٌ عِجَافٌ وَسَبْعَ سُنْبُلَاتٍ خُضْرٍ وَأُخَرَ يَابِسَاتٍ ۖ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَفْتُونِي فِي رُؤْيَايَ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لِلرُّؤْيَا تَعْبُرُونَ (43)

And the king said: Indeed, I see seven fat cows which being eaten by seven lean; and seven green spikes and others dry. O chiefs! Explain to me my vision, if you should interpret visions.
[Al Quran ; 12:43]

قَالُوا أَضْغَاثُ أَحْلَامٍ ۖ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِتَأْوِيلِ الْأَحْلَامِ بِعَالِمِينَ (44)

They said: False dreams and we are not concerning the interpretation of dreams knowing.
[Al Quran ; 12:44]

وَقَالَ الَّذِي نَجَا مِنْهُمَا وَادَّكَرَ بَعْدَ أُمَّةٍ أَنَا أُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِتَأْوِيلِهِ فَأَرْسِلُونِ (45)

And the one who had been saved of the two and remembered after a long time said: I will inform you of its interpretation, so send me (to Yusuf).
[Al Quran ; 12:45]

يُوسُفُ أَيُّهَا الصِّدِّيقُ أَفْتِنَا فِي سَبْعِ بَقَرَاتٍ سِمَانٍ يَأْكُلُهُنَّ سَبْعٌ عِجَافٌ وَسَبْعِ سُنْبُلَاتٍ خُضْرٍ وَأُخَرَ يَابِسَاتٍ لَعَلِّي أَرْجِعُ إِلَى النَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ (46)

Yusuf! O man of truth, explain to us about seven fat cows which being eaten by seven lean; and seven green spikes and others dry, so that I return to the people, perhaps they will know.
[Al Quran ; 12:46]

قَالَ تَزْرَعُونَ سَبْعَ سِنِينَ دَأَبًا فَمَا حَصَدْتُمْ فَذَرُوهُ فِي سُنْبُلِهِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِمَّا تَأْكُلُونَ (47)

He said: You will plant for seven years continuously, then as for what you harvest, leave it in its spikes, except a little from which you may eat.
[Al Quran ; 12:47]

ثُمَّ يَأْتِي مِنْ بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ سَبْعٌ شِدَادٌ يَأْكُلْنَ مَا قَدَّمْتُمْ لَهُنَّ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِمَّا تُحْصِنُونَ (48)

Then there will come after that seven tough years which will eat what you have allocated for them, except a little from what you have kept for protection.
[Al Quran ; 12:48]

ثُمَّ يَأْتِي مِنْ بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ عَامٌ فِيهِ يُغَاثُ النَّاسُ وَفِيهِ يَعْصِرُونَ (49)

Then there will come after that a year in which the people will have rain and in which they will squeeze (plants).
[Al Quran ; 12:49]

وَقَالَ الْمَلِكُ ائْتُونِي بِهِ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُ الرَّسُولُ قَالَ ارْجِعْ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَاسْأَلْهُ مَا بَالُ النِّسْوَةِ اللَّاتِي قَطَّعْنَ أَيْدِيَهُنَّ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي بِكَيْدِهِنَّ عَلِيمٌ (50)

And the king said: Bring him to me. So when the messenger came to him, he (Yusuf) said: Return to your master and ask him, what was the case of the women who cut their hands. Indeed, my Lord is of their scheme Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 12:50]

قَالَ مَا خَطْبُكُنَّ إِذْ رَاوَدْتُنَّ يُوسُفَ عَنْ نَفْسِهِ ۚ قُلْنَ حَاشَ لِلَّهِ مَا عَلِمْنَا عَلَيْهِ مِنْ سُوءٍ ۚ قَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ الْعَزِيزِ الْآنَ حَصْحَصَ الْحَقُّ أَنَا رَاوَدْتُهُ عَنْ نَفْسِهِ وَإِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ (51)

He (the king) said: What do you have to say when you seduced Yusuf to give himself? They said: Perfect is Allah, we knew about him no evil. The wife of Al-Aziz said: Now the truth has become clear, I seduced him to give himself; and indeed, he is of the truthful.
[Al Quran ; 12:51]

ذَٰلِكَ لِيَعْلَمَ أَنِّي لَمْ أَخُنْهُ بِالْغَيْبِ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي كَيْدَ الْخَائِنِينَ (52)

That is so he (Al-Aziz) will know that I did not betray to him in (his) absence and that Allah does not guide the scheme of the unfaithful.
[Al Quran ; 12:52]

وَمَا أُبَرِّئُ نَفْسِي ۚ إِنَّ النَّفْسَ لَأَمَّارَةٌ بِالسُّوءِ إِلَّا مَا رَحِمَ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ (53)

And I do not acquit myself; indeed, the soul may be a commander of evil, except those upon whom my Lord has mercy. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 12:53]

وَقَالَ الْمَلِكُ ائْتُونِي بِهِ أَسْتَخْلِصْهُ لِنَفْسِي ۖ فَلَمَّا كَلَّمَهُ قَالَ إِنَّكَ الْيَوْمَ لَدَيْنَا مَكِينٌ أَمِينٌ (54)

And the king said: Bring him to me, so I appoint him exclusively for myself. And when he had spoken with him, he (the king) said: Indeed, you are today in our presence established, honest.
[Al Quran ; 12:54]

قَالَ اجْعَلْنِي عَلَىٰ خَزَائِنِ الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنِّي حَفِيظٌ عَلِيمٌ (55)

He said: Appoint me over the treasures of the land; indeed, I will be a knowing guardian.
[Al Quran ; 12:55]

وَكَذَٰلِكَ مَكَّنَّا لِيُوسُفَ فِي الْأَرْضِ يَتَبَوَّأُ مِنْهَا حَيْثُ يَشَاءُ ۚ نُصِيبُ بِرَحْمَتِنَا مَنْ نَشَاءُ ۖ وَلَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (56)

And thus did We establish Yusuf in the land to settle therein wherever he wills. We strike Our mercy upon whom We will, and We will not waste the reward of those who do good.
[Al Quran ; 12:56]

وَلَأَجْرُ الْآخِرَةِ خَيْرٌ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ (57)

And the reward of the hereafter is better for those who have believed and were fearing.
[Al Quran ; 12:57]

وَجَاءَ إِخْوَةُ يُوسُفَ فَدَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ فَعَرَفَهُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ مُنْكِرُونَ (58)

And the brothers of Yusuf came, and they entered before him; and he recognised them, but they were of him unaware.
[Al Quran ; 12:58]

وَلَمَّا جَهَّزَهُمْ بِجَهَازِهِمْ قَالَ ائْتُونِي بِأَخٍ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَبِيكُمْ ۚ أَلَا تَرَوْنَ أَنِّي أُوفِي الْكَيْلَ وَأَنَا خَيْرُ الْمُنْزِلِينَ (59)

And when he had furnished them with their supplies, he said: Bring to me a brother of yours from your father; do not you see that I give full measure and that I am the best of hosts?
[Al Quran ; 12:59]

فَإِنْ لَمْ تَأْتُونِي بِهِ فَلَا كَيْلَ لَكُمْ عِنْدِي وَلَا تَقْرَبُونِ (60)

But if you do not bring him to me, then there will be no measure for you from me, nor will you come near me.
[Al Quran ; 12:60]

Checked on 17/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 17 Mar, 2010 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Sep, 2008 8:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yusuf (Joseph)

Translation

Verses 61-80

قَالُوا سَنُرَاوِدُ عَنْهُ أَبَاهُ وَإِنَّا لَفَاعِلُونَ (61)

They said: We will seduce his father to give him; and indeed, we will do (it).
[Al Quran ; 12:61]

وَقَالَ لِفِتْيَانِهِ اجْعَلُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ فِي رِحَالِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَعْرِفُونَهَا إِذَا انْقَلَبُوا إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ (62)

And he (Yusuf) said to his young men (servants): Put their goods into their saddlebags so they might recognize it when they go back to their family that perhaps they will return.
[Al Quran ; 12:62]

فَلَمَّا رَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِيهِمْ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مُنِعَ مِنَّا الْكَيْلُ فَأَرْسِلْ مَعَنَا أَخَانَا نَكْتَلْ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ (63)

And when they returned to their father, they said: O our father, measure has been withheld from us, so send with us our brother so that we might get measure; and indeed, we will be for him guardians.
[Al Quran ; 12:63]

قَالَ هَلْ آمَنُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ إِلَّا كَمَا أَمِنْتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَخِيهِ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ فَاللَّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ (64)

He (Yaqoub) said: Should I entrust you with him except as I entrusted you with his brother before. And Allah is the best Guardian, and He is the most Merciful of the merciful.
[Al Quran ; 12:64]

وَلَمَّا فَتَحُوا مَتَاعَهُمْ وَجَدُوا بِضَاعَتَهُمْ رُدَّتْ إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا مَا نَبْغِي ۖ هَٰذِهِ بِضَاعَتُنَا رُدَّتْ إِلَيْنَا ۖ وَنَمِيرُ أَهْلَنَا وَنَحْفَظُ أَخَانَا وَنَزْدَادُ كَيْلَ بَعِيرٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ كَيْلٌ يَسِيرٌ (65)

And when they opened their baggage, they found their goods returned to them. They said: O our father! We do not transgress; this is our goods returned to us, and we will bring supplies for our family and guard our brother. And we will be increased by a camel�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s load; that is an easy (to get) measure.
[Al Quran ; 12:65]

قَالَ لَنْ أُرْسِلَهُ مَعَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ تُؤْتُونِ مَوْثِقًا مِنَ اللَّهِ لَتَأْتُنَّنِي بِهِ إِلَّا أَنْ يُحَاطَ بِكُمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا آتَوْهُ مَوْثِقَهُمْ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ (66)

He (Yaqoub) said: I will never send him with you until you give me a covenant by Allah that you will bring him back to me, unless you should be surrounded. And when they gave him their covenant, he (Yaqoub) said: Allah is over what we say Trustee.
[Al Quran ; 12:66]

وَقَالَ يَا بَنِيَّ لَا تَدْخُلُوا مِنْ بَابٍ وَاحِدٍ وَادْخُلُوا مِنْ أَبْوَابٍ مُتَفَرِّقَةٍ ۖ وَمَا أُغْنِي عَنْكُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ ۖ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۖ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ ۖ وَعَلَيْهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ (67)

And he (Yaqoub) said: O my sons! Do not enter together from one gate and enter from different gates; and I cannot avail you against Allah a thing. Judgment belongs only to Allah, upon Him I have relied. And upon Him let those who would rely, rely.
[Al Quran ; 12:67]

وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَهُمْ أَبُوهُمْ مَا كَانَ يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ إِلَّا حَاجَةً فِي نَفْسِ يَعْقُوبَ قَضَاهَا ۚ وَإِنَّهُ لَذُو عِلْمٍ لِمَا عَلَّمْنَاهُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (68)

And when they entered from where they were commanded by their father, it did not avail them against Allah at all except for a need within the soul of Yaqoub which he satisfied. And indeed, he was a possessor of knowledge because of what We had taught him, but most of the people do not know.
[Al Quran ; 12:68]

وَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ آوَىٰ إِلَيْهِ أَخَاهُ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَنَا أَخُوكَ فَلَا تَبْتَئِسْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (69)

And when they entered upon Yusuf, he took his brother to himself, he said: I am your brother, so grieve not at what they used to do.
[Al Quran ; 12:69]

فَلَمَّا جَهَّزَهُمْ بِجَهَازِهِمْ جَعَلَ السِّقَايَةَ فِي رَحْلِ أَخِيهِ ثُمَّ أَذَّنَ مُؤَذِّنٌ أَيَّتُهَا الْعِيرُ إِنَّكُمْ لَسَارِقُونَ (70)

And when he furnished them with their supplies, he put the drinking cup in the saddlebag of his brother. Then an announcer announced: O caravan! Indeed, you are thieves.
[Al Quran ; 12:70]

قَالُوا وَأَقْبَلُوا عَلَيْهِمْ مَاذَا تَفْقِدُونَ (71)

They said while approaching them: What is it you are missing?
[Al Quran ; 12:71]

قَالُوا نَفْقِدُ صُوَاعَ الْمَلِكِ وَلِمَنْ جَاءَ بِهِ حِمْلُ بَعِيرٍ وَأَنَا بِهِ زَعِيمٌ (72)

They said: We are missing the drinking cup of the king; and whoever brings it, he will have a camel�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s load, and I am for it responsible.
[Al Quran ; 12:72]

قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمْ مَا جِئْنَا لِنُفْسِدَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا كُنَّا سَارِقِينَ (73)

They said: By Allah! You have certainly known that we did not come to make mischief in the land, and we are not thieves.
[Al Quran ; 12:73]

قَالُوا فَمَا جَزَاؤُهُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ كَاذِبِينَ (74)

They said: Then what will be its penalty, if you should be liars?
[Al Quran ; 12:74]

قَالُوا جَزَاؤُهُ مَنْ وُجِدَ فِي رَحْلِهِ فَهُوَ جَزَاؤُهُ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الظَّالِمِينَ (75)

They said: Its penalty should be for one in whose bag it is found, then he (himself) should be its penalty. Thus do we penalize the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 12:75]

فَبَدَأَ بِأَوْعِيَتِهِمْ قَبْلَ وِعَاءِ أَخِيهِ ثُمَّ اسْتَخْرَجَهَا مِنْ وِعَاءِ أَخِيهِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ كِدْنَا لِيُوسُفَ ۖ مَا كَانَ لِيَأْخُذَ أَخَاهُ فِي دِينِ الْمَلِكِ إِلَّا أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مَنْ نَشَاءُ ۗ وَفَوْقَ كُلِّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ (76)

So he began (the search) with their bags before his brother�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s bag, then he extracted it from his brother�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s bag. Thus did We plan for Yusuf; he should not take his brother under the law of the king except that Allah willed. We raise in degrees whom We will; and above every possessor of knowledge is (one) (more) knowing.
[Al Quran ; 12:76]

قَالُوا إِنْ يَسْرِقْ فَقَدْ سَرَقَ أَخٌ لَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۚ فَأَسَرَّهَا يُوسُفُ فِي نَفْسِهِ وَلَمْ يُبْدِهَا لَهُمْ ۚ قَالَ أَنْتُمْ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا ۖ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا تَصِفُونَ (77)

They said: If he steals, a brother of his stole before. So Yusuf kept it within himself and did not disclose it to them. He (Yusuf) said (within himself): Indeed, you are worse in positions, and Allah is most Knowing of what you describe.
[Al Quran ; 12:77]

قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ إِنَّ لَهُ أَبًا شَيْخًا كَبِيرًا فَخُذْ أَحَدَنَا مَكَانَهُ ۖ إِنَّا نَرَاكَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (78)

They said: O Al-Aziz! He has a father who is an old man, so take one of us in place of him; indeed, we see you among the doers of good.
[Al Quran ; 12:78]

قَالَ مَعَاذَ اللَّهِ أَنْ نَأْخُذَ إِلَّا مَنْ وَجَدْنَا مَتَاعَنَا عِنْدَهُ إِنَّا إِذًا لَظَالِمُونَ (79)

He (Yusuf) said: (I seek) the refuge of Allah (to prevent) that we take except him with whom we found our possession. Indeed, we would then be unjust.
[Al Quran ; 12:79]

فَلَمَّا اسْتَيْأَسُوا مِنْهُ خَلَصُوا نَجِيًّا ۖ قَالَ كَبِيرُهُمْ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ أَبَاكُمْ قَدْ أَخَذَ عَلَيْكُمْ مَوْثِقًا مِنَ اللَّهِ وَمِنْ قَبْلُ مَا فَرَّطْتُمْ فِي يُوسُفَ ۖ فَلَنْ أَبْرَحَ الْأَرْضَ حَتَّىٰ يَأْذَنَ لِي أَبِي أَوْ يَحْكُمَ اللَّهُ لِي ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْحَاكِمِينَ (80)

So when they despaired of him (Yusuf), they consulted privately together. The eldest of them said: Do you not know that your father has taken from you a covenant by Allah, and (that) before you failed in (your duty to) Yusuf? So I will never leave the land until my father permits me or Allah decides for me; and He is the best of the judges.
[Al Quran ; 12:80]

Checked on 18/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 20 Mar, 2010 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 11 Sep, 2008 8:45 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yusuf (Joseph)

Translation

Verses 81-100

ارْجِعُوا إِلَىٰ أَبِيكُمْ فَقُولُوا يَا أَبَانَا إِنَّ ابْنَكَ سَرَقَ وَمَا شَهِدْنَا إِلَّا بِمَا عَلِمْنَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِلْغَيْبِ حَافِظِينَ (81)

Return to your father and say: O our father! Indeed, your son has stolen, and we did not testify except to what we knew; and we were not over the unseen keepers.
[Al Quran ; 12:81]

وَاسْأَلِ الْقَرْيَةَ الَّتِي كُنَّا فِيهَا وَالْعِيرَ الَّتِي أَقْبَلْنَا فِيهَا ۖ وَإِنَّا لَصَادِقُونَ (82)

And ask the village in which we were and the caravan in which we travelled. And indeed, we are truthful.
[Al Quran ; 12:82]

قَالَ بَلْ سَوَّلَتْ لَكُمْ أَنْفُسُكُمْ أَمْرًا ۖ فَصَبْرٌ جَمِيلٌ ۖ عَسَى اللَّهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَنِي بِهِمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (83)

He (Yaqoub) said: Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting; perhaps Allah will bring them to me all together. Indeed, He is the Knowing, the Wise.
[Al Quran ; 12:83]

وَتَوَلَّىٰ عَنْهُمْ وَقَالَ يَا أَسَفَىٰ عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ وَابْيَضَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْحُزْنِ فَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ (84)

And he turned away from them and said: Oh, my sorrow for Yusuf. And his eyes became white from grief, so he was suppressor.
[Al Quran ; 12:84]

قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ تَفْتَأُ تَذْكُرُ يُوسُفَ حَتَّىٰ تَكُونَ حَرَضًا أَوْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْهَالِكِينَ (85)

They said: By Allah! You will not cease to remember Yusuf until you become ill or you become among those who perish.
[Al Quran ; 12:85]

قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (86)

He (Yaqoub) said: I only complain of my distress and my grief to Allah, and I know from Allah what you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 12:86]

يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُوا فَتَحَسَّسُوا مِنْ يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلَا تَيْأَسُوا مِنْ رَوْحِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يَيْأَسُ مِنْ رَوْحِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ (87)

O my sons! Go and inquire about Yusuf and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah; indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people.
[Al Quran ; 12:87]

فَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ قَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الْعَزِيزُ مَسَّنَا وَأَهْلَنَا الضُّرُّ وَجِئْنَا بِبِضَاعَةٍ مُزْجَاةٍ فَأَوْفِ لَنَا الْكَيْلَ وَتَصَدَّقْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْزِي الْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ (88)

And when they entered upon him, they said: O Al-Aziz! Adversity has touched us and our family and we have brought undesired goods, so give to us full measure and be charitable to us. Indeed, Allah rewards the charitable.
[Al Quran ; 12:88]

قَالَ هَلْ عَلِمْتُمْ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ بِيُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ إِذْ أَنْتُمْ جَاهِلُونَ (89)

He (Yusuf) said: Do you know what you did with Yusuf and his brother when you were ignorant?
[Al Quran ; 12:89]

قَالُوا أَإِنَّكَ لَأَنْتَ يُوسُفُ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا يُوسُفُ وَهَٰذَا أَخِي ۖ قَدْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ مَنْ يَتَّقِ وَيَصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (90)

They said: Are you indeed Yusuf? He said: I am Yusuf and this is my brother; indeed, Allah has been gracious to us; indeed, whoever fears and is patient, then indeed, Allah does not waste the reward of the doers of the good.
[Al Quran ; 12:90]

قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ آثَرَكَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا وَإِنْ كُنَّا لَخَاطِئِينَ (91)

They said: By Allah! Allah has certainly preferred you over us; and indeed, we have been sinners.
[Al Quran ; 12:91]

قَالَ لَا تَثْرِيبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْيَوْمَ ۖ يَغْفِرُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ ۖ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ (92)

He said: No blame upon you today; Allah may forgive you, and He is the most Merciful of the merciful.
[Al Quran ; 12:92]

اذْهَبُوا بِقَمِيصِي هَٰذَا فَأَلْقُوهُ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِ أَبِي يَأْتِ بَصِيرًا وَأْتُونِي بِأَهْلِكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (93)

Go with this, my shirt and throw it over the face of my father, he will become seeing; and come to me with your family all together.
[Al Quran ; 12:93]

وَلَمَّا فَصَلَتِ الْعِيرُ قَالَ أَبُوهُمْ إِنِّي لَأَجِدُ رِيحَ يُوسُفَ ۖ لَوْلَا أَنْ تُفَنِّدُونِ (94)

And when the caravan departed, their father said: Indeed, I find the smell of Yusuf, unless you think of me to be a dotard.
[Al Quran ; 12:94]

قَالُوا تَاللَّهِ إِنَّكَ لَفِي ضَلَالِكَ الْقَدِيمِ (95)

They said: By Allah, indeed, you are in your old error.
[Al Quran ; 12:95]

فَلَمَّا أَنْ جَاءَ الْبَشِيرُ أَلْقَاهُ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِ فَارْتَدَّ بَصِيرًا ۖ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُلْ لَكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (96)

And when the bearer of good tidings came, he threw it over his face, so he became seeing again. He (Yaqoub) said: Did I not say to you that I know from Allah what you do not know?
[Al Quran ; 12:96]

قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا اسْتَغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا خَاطِئِينَ (97)

They said: O our father! Ask forgiveness for us of our sins; indeed, we have been sinners.
[Al Quran ; 12:97]

قَالَ سَوْفَ أَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكُمْ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ (98)

He (Yaqoub) said: I will ask for you forgiveness from my Lord; indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 12:98]

فَلَمَّا دَخَلُوا عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ آوَىٰ إِلَيْهِ أَبَوَيْهِ وَقَالَ ادْخُلُوا مِصْرَ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ آمِنِينَ (99)

And when they entered upon Yusuf, he took his parents to himself (and) said: Enter Egypt with Allah willing secure.
[Al Quran ; 12:99]

وَرَفَعَ أَبَوَيْهِ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ وَخَرُّوا لَهُ سُجَّدًا ۖ وَقَالَ يَا أَبَتِ هَٰذَا تَأْوِيلُ رُؤْيَايَ مِنْ قَبْلُ قَدْ جَعَلَهَا رَبِّي حَقًّا ۖ وَقَدْ أَحْسَنَ بِي إِذْ أَخْرَجَنِي مِنَ السِّجْنِ وَجَاءَ بِكُمْ مِنَ الْبَدْوِ مِنْ بَعْدِ أَنْ نَزَغَ الشَّيْطَانُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَتِي ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَطِيفٌ لِمَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (100)

And he raised his parents upon the throne and they fell before him prostrating, and he said: O my father! This is the interpretation of my vision of before. My Lord has made it true; and He was kind with me when He took me out from prison and brought you from the desert after the devil had induced between me and my brothers. Indeed, my Lord is Subtle to whom He wills; indeed, He is the Knowing, the Wise.
[Al Quran ; 12:100]

Checked on 19/3/2010
Checked on 18/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 19 Mar, 2010 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Sep, 2008 3:39 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yusuf (Joseph)

Translation

Verses 101-111

رَبِّ قَدْ آتَيْتَنِي مِنَ الْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِي مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ ۚ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ أَنْتَ وَلِيِّي فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ تَوَفَّنِي مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ (101)

My Lord! You have given me kingdom and taught me interpretation of sayings. Originator of the heavens and the earth, You are my Guardian in this world and the hereafter; cause me to die a submitter and join me with the righteous.
[Al Quran ; 12:101]

ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنْبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمَا كُنْتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ (102)

That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you. And you were not with them when they agreed on their affair while they were planning.
[Al Quran ; 12:102]

وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ (103)

And most of the people, although you strive (for it), are not believers.
[Al Quran ; 12:103]

وَمَا تَسْأَلُهُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِلْعَالَمِينَ (104)

And you do not ask of them for it any reward; it is only a reminder to the worlds.
[Al Quran ; 12:104]

وَكَأَيِّنْ مِنْ آيَةٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ يَمُرُّونَ عَلَيْهَا وَهُمْ عَنْهَا مُعْرِضُونَ (105)

And how many of a sign in the heavens and the earth by which they pass while they are from it averted.
[Al Quran ; 12:105]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ (106)

And most of them do not believe in Allah except while they are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 12:106]

أَفَأَمِنُوا أَنْ تَأْتِيَهُمْ غَاشِيَةٌ مِنْ عَذَابِ اللَّهِ أَوْ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (107)

Then do they feel secure that there will not come to them an overwhelming torture from Allah or that the hour will come to them suddenly while they do not perceive?
[Al Quran ; 12:107]

قُلْ هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (108)

Say: This is my way, I call upon Allah with insight, I and those who followed me. And glory be to Allah; and I am not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 12:108]

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْقُرَىٰ ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنْظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۗ وَلَدَارُ الْآخِرَةِ خَيْرٌ لِلَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ۗ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (109)

And We have not sent before you except men to whom we revealed from among the people of the villages. So do they not travel in the land and see how the consequence of those before them was? And the home of the hereafter is best for those who fear; do you not then understand?
[Al Quran ; 12:109]

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا اسْتَيْأَسَ الرُّسُلُ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ قَدْ كُذِبُوا جَاءَهُمْ نَصْرُنَا فَنُجِّيَ مَنْ نَشَاءُ ۖ وَلَا يُرَدُّ بَأْسُنَا عَنِ الْقَوْمِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ (110)

Until when the messengers despaired and thought that they have been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our wrath cannot be repelled from the criminal people.
[Al Quran ; 12:110]

لَقَدْ كَانَ فِي قَصَصِهِمْ عِبْرَةٌ لِأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ ۗ مَا كَانَ حَدِيثًا يُفْتَرَىٰ وَلَٰكِنْ تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (111)

There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those who possess minds. Never was it a saying forged, but a verification of what is before it and an explanation of everything and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
[Al Quran ; 12:111]

Checked on 20/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Sep, 2008 7:54 pm