You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Chapter 11 - Hud (Hud) - 123 verses
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Chapter 11 - Hud (Hud) - 123 verses

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Translation (Third & Final Draft)   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Chapter 11 - Hud (Hud) - 123 verses Reply with quote  

Hud (Hud)

Introduction

To be edited......
Post Messageicon Posted:
Mon 01 Sep, 2008 9:34 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hud (Hud)

Translation

Verses 1-20

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

الَر كِتَابٌ أُحْكِمَتْ آيَاتُهُ ثُمَّ فُصِّلَتْ مِن لَّدُنْ حَكِيمٍ خَبِيرٍ (1)

Alif Lam Ra. A book whose verses are perfected and explained from (One Who is) Wise, Acquainted,
[Al Quran ; 11:1]

أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ اللّهَ إِنَّنِي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ (2)

That you should not worship except Allah; indeed, I am to you from Him a warner and a bringer of good tidings.
[Al Quran ; 11:2]

وَأَنِ اسْتَغْفِرُواْ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُواْ إِلَيْهِ يُمَتِّعْكُم مَّتَاعًا حَسَنًا إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى وَيُؤْتِ كُلَّ ذِي فَضْلٍ فَضْلَهُ وَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَإِنِّيَ أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ كَبِيرٍ (3)

And that you seek forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him; He will let you enjoy a good provision to a specified term and give every possessor of generosity His grace. And if you turn away, then indeed, I fear upon you the torture of a great day.
[Al Quran ; 11:3]

إِلَى اللّهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (4)

To Allah is your return, and He is over everything Capable.
[Al Quran ; 11:4]

أَلا إِنَّهُمْ يَثْنُونَ صُدُورَهُمْ لِيَسْتَخْفُواْ مِنْهُ أَلا حِينَ يَسْتَغْشُونَ ثِيَابَهُمْ يَعْلَمُ مَا يُسِرُّونَ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ (5)

Unquestionably, they fold up their chests to conceal themselves from Him; unquestionably, when they use their garments as covering, He knows what they conceal and what they declare. Indeed, He is Knowing of what is in the chests.
[Al Quran ; 11:5]

وَمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ فِي الأَرْضِ إِلاَّ عَلَى اللّهِ رِزْقُهَا وَيَعْلَمُ مُسْتَقَرَّهَا وَمُسْتَوْدَعَهَا كُلٌّ فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ (6)

And there is no creature on earth except that upon Allah is its provision; and He knows its place of dwelling and its place of storage. All are in an obvious book.
[Al Quran ; 11:6]

وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَق السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاء لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلاً وَلَئِن قُلْتَ إِنَّكُم مَّبْعُوثُونَ مِن بَعْدِ الْمَوْتِ لَيَقُولَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (7)

And it is He Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and His throne is over the water, that He might test you which of you are best in deed. And if you have said: Indeed, you will be resurrected after death, those who have disbelieved would surely say: This is not except an obvious magic.
[Al Quran ; 11:7]

وَلَئِنْ أَخَّرْنَا عَنْهُمُ الْعَذَابَ إِلَى أُمَّةٍ مَّعْدُودَةٍ لَّيَقُولُنَّ مَا يَحْبِسُهُ أَلاَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمْ لَيْسَ مَصْرُوفًا عَنْهُمْ وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُواْ بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُونَ (8)

And if We hold back from them the torture for a counted period, they would surely say: What prevents it? Unquestionably, the day when it will come to them, it will not be averted from them, and they will be surrounded by that which they used to ridicule.
[Al Quran ; 11:8]

وَلَئِنْ أَذَقْنَا الإِنْسَانَ مِنَّا رَحْمَةً ثُمَّ نَزَعْنَاهَا مِنْهُ إِنَّهُ لَيَئُوسٌ كَفُورٌ (9)

And if We make the human to taste from Us a mercy then We move it away from him, indeed, he is despairing, ungrateful.
[Al Quran ; 11:9]

وَلَئِنْ أَذَقْنَاهُ نَعْمَاء بَعْدَ ضَرَّاء مَسَّتْهُ لَيَقُولَنَّ ذَهَبَ السَّيِّئَاتُ عَنِّي إِنَّهُ لَفَرِحٌ فَخُورٌ (10)

And if We make him to taste a favour after tribulation has afflicted him, he would surely say: Evil has gone away from me. Indeed, he is rejoicing and proud.
[Al Quran ; 11:10]

إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ صَبَرُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ (11)

Except those who are patient and do good deeds, it is them for whom there will be forgiveness and a great reward.
[Al Quran ; 11:11]

فَلَعَلَّكَ تَارِكٌ بَعْضَ مَا يُوحَى إِلَيْكَ وَضَآئِقٌ بِهِ صَدْرُكَ أَن يَقُولُواْ لَوْلاَ أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ كَنزٌ أَوْ جَاء مَعَهُ مَلَكٌ إِنَّمَا أَنتَ نَذِيرٌ وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ (12)

And would you forsake some of what is revealed to you for which your chest is straitened that they will say: Why has there not been sent down to him a treasure or came with him an angel? But you are only a warner; and Allah is over everything a Trustee.
[Al Quran ; 11:12]

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِّثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (13)

Or do they say: He has forged it. Say: Then bring ten forged suras (Quran chapters) like it and call upon whom you can other than Allah, if you should be truthful.
[Al Quran ; 11:13]

فَإِن لَّمْ يَسْتَجِيبُواْ لَكُمْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلِ بِعِلْمِ اللّهِ وَأَن لاَّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ (14)

And if they do not answer you, then know that it is sent down by the knowledge of Allah and that there is no god except He. Would you then be submitters?
[Al Quran ; 11:14]

مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا وَزِينَتَهَا نُوَفِّ إِلَيْهِمْ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فِيهَا وَهُمْ فِيهَا لاَ يُبْخَسُونَ (15)

Whoever wants the life of this world and its adornments, We will fully pay them their deeds therein, and they will not therein be deprived.
[Al Quran ; 11:15]

أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ إِلاَّ النَّارُ وَحَبِطَ مَا صَنَعُواْ فِيهَا وَبَاطِلٌ مَّا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ (16)

It is them for whom will not be in the in the hereafter except fire. And nullified is what they did therein, and false is what they used to do.
[Al Quran ; 11:16]

أَفَمَن كَانَ عَلَى بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّهِ وَيَتْلُوهُ شَاهِدٌ مِّنْهُ وَمِن قَبْلِهِ كِتَابُ مُوسَى إَمَامًا وَرَحْمَةً أُوْلَئِكَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِهِ مِنَ الأَحْزَابِ فَالنَّارُ مَوْعِدُهُ فَلاَ تَكُ فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ إِنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ (17)

So is one who has with him clear proof from his Lord (like one who has not)? And a witness from Him recites it, and before there was the book of Musa to lead and as a mercy. It is them, who believe in it. And whoever of the parties disbelieves in it, then the fire will be his meeting. So be not in doubt about it; indeed, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the people do not believe.
[Al Quran ; 11:17]

وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَى عَلَى اللّهِ كَذِبًا أُوْلَئِكَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَى رَبِّهِمْ وَيَقُولُ الأَشْهَادُ هَؤُلاء الَّذِينَ كَذَبُواْ عَلَى رَبِّهِمْ أَلاَ لَعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ (18)

And who is more unjust than one who forges about Allah lies? It is them who will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses shall say: Those are the ones who lied about their Lord. Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 11:18]

الَّذِينَ يَصُدُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَيَبْغُونَهَا عِوَجًا وَهُم بِالآخِرَةِ هُمْ كَافِرُونَ (19)

Those who hinder from the way of Allah and seek to make it deviant while they are in the hereafter unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 11:19]

أُولَئِكَ لَمْ يَكُونُواْ مُعْجِزِينَ فِي الأَرْضِ وَمَا كَانَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاء يُضَاعَفُ لَهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مَا كَانُواْ يَسْتَطِيعُونَ السَّمْعَ وَمَا كَانُواْ يُبْصِرُونَ (20)

It is them who were not causing failure on earth, nor did they have for them other than Allah guardians. Torture will be multiplied for them; they were not able to hear, nor did they see.
[Al Quran ; 11:20]

Checked on 9/3/2010
Checked on 15/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 19 Sep, 2010 9:27 am; edited 10 times in total
Post Posted:
Mon 01 Sep, 2008 9:35 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hud (Hud)

Translation

Verses 21-40

أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ (21)

It is them who have lost their souls, and lost from them is what they used to forge.
[Al Quran ; 11:21]

لَا جَرَمَ أَنَّهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ هُمُ الْأَخْسَرُونَ (22)

No doubt that they will be in the hereafter losers.
[Al Quran ; 11:22]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (23)

Indeed, those who have believed and done good deeds and humbled themselves to their Lord, it is them who will be the companions of the garden, they will be therein abiding.
[Al Quran ; 11:23]

مَثَلُ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ كَالْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْأَصَمِّ وَالْبَصِيرِ وَالسَّمِيعِ ۚ هَلْ يَسْتَوِيَانِ مَثَلًا ۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ (24)

The example of the two teams is like the blind and deaf, and the seeing and hearing; are they equal in likeness? Will you not then remember?
[Al Quran ; 11:24]

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ إِنِّي لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ (25)

And We had certainly sent Nuh to his people (saying): Indeed, I am for you an obvious warner.
[Al Quran ; 11:25]

أَنْ لَا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ أَلِيمٍ (26)

That you do not worship except Allah; indeed, I fear upon you the torture of a painful day.
[Al Quran ; 11:26]

فَقَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ قَوْمِهِ مَا نَرَاكَ إِلَّا بَشَرًا مِثْلَنَا وَمَا نَرَاكَ اتَّبَعَكَ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ هُمْ أَرَاذِلُنَا بَادِيَ الرَّأْيِ وَمَا نَرَىٰ لَكُمْ عَلَيْنَا مِنْ فَضْلٍ بَلْ نَظُنُّكُمْ كَاذِبِينَ (27)

So the chiefs of those who have disbelieved from among his people said: We do not see you except a human like us, and we do not see you followed except by those who are the lowest of us at first glance. And we do not see in you over us any grace; rather, we think that you are liars.
[Al Quran ; 11:27]

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّي وَآتَانِي رَحْمَةً مِنْ عِنْدِهِ فَعُمِّيَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنُلْزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنْتُمْ لَهَا كَارِهُونَ (28)

He said: O my people! Have you considered that I might have clear proof from my Lord while He has given me mercy from Himself but it has been made obscure to you; should we force it upon you while you are concerning it averse?
[Al Quran ; 11:28]

وَيَا قَوْمِ لَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مَالًا ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَا أَنَا بِطَارِدِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ مُلَاقُو رَبِّهِمْ وَلَٰكِنِّي أَرَاكُمْ قَوْمًا تَجْهَلُونَ (29)

And, O my people! I do not ask you for it any wealth; my reward is not except upon Allah. And I am not going to expel those who have believed; indeed, they will be meeting their Lord, but I see you a people who are ignorant.
[Al Quran ; 11:29]

وَيَا قَوْمِ مَنْ يَنْصُرُنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ إِنْ طَرَدْتُهُمْ ۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ (30)

And, O my people! Who would support me against Allah if I expel them? Will you not then remember?
[Al Quran ; 11:30]

وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِنْدِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ وَلَا أَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ تَزْدَرِي أَعْيُنُكُمْ لَنْ يُؤْتِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا ۖ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا فِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ إِنِّي إِذًا لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ (31)

And I do not say to you that I have the treasures of Allah, and neither I know the unseen nor do I say that I am an angel, nor do I say about those whom your eyes despise that Allah will not give them any good. Allah is most Knowing what is in their souls. Indeed, I would then be among the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 11:31]

قَالُوا يَا نُوحُ قَدْ جَادَلْتَنَا فَأَكْثَرْتَ جِدَالَنَا فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِنْ كُنْتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ (32)

They said: O Nuh! You have disputed with us then increased in dispute with us; so bring to us that with which you promise us, if you should be of the truthful.
[Al Quran ; 11:32]

قَالَ إِنَّمَا يَأْتِيكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ إِنْ شَاءَ وَمَا أَنْتُمْ بِمُعْجِزِينَ (33)

He (Nuh) said: Allah will only bring it to you if He wills, and you will not cause failure.
[Al Quran ; 11:33]

وَلَا يَنْفَعُكُمْ نُصْحِي إِنْ أَرَدْتُ أَنْ أَنْصَحَ لَكُمْ إِنْ كَانَ اللَّهُ يُرِيدُ أَنْ يُغْوِيَكُمْ ۚ هُوَ رَبُّكُمْ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (34)

And my advice will not benefit you, although I want to advice you. If Allah wants to mislead you, He is your Lord, and to Him you will be returned.
[Al Quran ; 11:34]

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ ۖ قُلْ إِنِ افْتَرَيْتُهُ فَعَلَيَّ إِجْرَامِي وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِمَّا تُجْرِمُونَ (35)

Or do they say: He forged it? Say: If I have forged it, then upon me is my crime; and I am innocent of what you commit of crimes.
[Al Quran ; 11:35]

وَأُوحِيَ إِلَىٰ نُوحٍ أَنَّهُ لَنْ يُؤْمِنَ مِنْ قَوْمِكَ إِلَّا مَنْ قَدْ آمَنَ فَلَا تَبْتَئِسْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (36)

And it was revealed to Nuh that: None will believe from your people except those who have already believed, so do not grieve at what they used to do.
[Al Quran ; 11:36]

وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَوَحْيِنَا وَلَا تُخَاطِبْنِي فِي الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ مُغْرَقُونَ (37)

And construct the ship before Our eyes and Our revelation, and do not address Me concerning those who are unjust; indeed, they are to be drowned.
[Al Quran ; 11:37]

وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلَأٌ مِنْ قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُ ۚ قَالَ إِنْ تَسْخَرُوا مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنْكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ (38)

And he constructed the ship; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him, they ridiculed him. He said: If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule.
[Al Quran ; 11:38]

فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُقِيمٌ (39)

And you are going to know who will get a torture that will disgrace him and upon whom will descend an enduring torture.
[Al Quran ; 11:39]

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا وَفَارَ التَّنُّورُ قُلْنَا احْمِلْ فِيهَا مِنْ كُلٍّ زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ وَأَهْلَكَ إِلَّا مَنْ سَبَقَ عَلَيْهِ الْقَوْلُ وَمَنْ آمَنَ ۚ وَمَا آمَنَ مَعَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ (40)

Until when Our command came and the oven over-flowed, We said: Load upon it of all two pairs, and your family except those against whom the word has preceded, and (include) those who have believed. And none has believed with him except a few.
[Al Quran ; 11:40]

Checked on 10/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 17 Aug, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:55 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hud (Hud)

Translation

Verses 41-60

َقَالَ ارْكَبُوا فِيهَا بِسْمِ اللَّهِ مَجْرَاهَا وَمُرْسَاهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَغَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ (41)

And he said: Embark therein; in the name of Allah its course and its anchorage. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 11:41]

وَهِيَ تَجْرِي بِهِمْ فِي مَوْجٍ كَالْجِبَالِ وَنَادَىٰ نُوحٌ ابْنَهُ وَكَانَ فِي مَعْزِلٍ يَا بُنَيَّ ارْكَبْ مَعَنَا وَلَا تَكُنْ مَعَ الْكَافِرِينَ (42)

And it sailed with them through waves like mountains; and Nuh called his son who was in isolation: O my son! Embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 11:42]

قَالَ سَآوِي إِلَىٰ جَبَلٍ يَعْصِمُنِي مِنَ الْمَاءِ ۚ قَالَ لَا عَاصِمَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا مَنْ رَحِمَ ۚ وَحَالَ بَيْنَهُمَا الْمَوْجُ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْمُغْرَقِينَ (43)

He (Son of Nuh) said: I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water. He said: There is no protector today from the command of Allah except for whom He grants mercy. And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned.
[Al Quran ; 11:43]

وَقِيلَ يَا أَرْضُ ابْلَعِي مَاءَكِ وَيَا سَمَاءُ أَقْلِعِي وَغِيضَ الْمَاءُ وَقُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ وَاسْتَوَتْ عَلَى الْجُودِيِّ ۖ وَقِيلَ بُعْدًا لِلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (44)

And it was said: O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold (your rain). And the water subsided and the matter was decided; and it (the ship) rested on the Judiy. And it was said: Far away is the unjust people.
[Al Quran ; 11:44]

وَنَادَىٰ نُوحٌ رَبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابْنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنْتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ (45)

And Nuh called upon his Lord and said: My Lord! Indeed, my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is the truth; and You are the most just of judges.
[Al Quran ; 11:45]

قَالَ يَا نُوحُ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَمَلٌ غَيْرُ صَالِحٍ ۖ فَلَا تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (46)

He said: O Nuh! Indeed, he is not of your family; indeed, he is a deed who is not righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge; indeed, I admonish you, lest you may be of the ignorant.
[Al Quran ; 11:46]

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ وَإِلَّا تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُنْ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ (47)

He said: My Lord! I seek refuge in You from asking You that about which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and grant me mercy, I would be among the losers.
[Al Quran ; 11:47]

قِيلَ يَا نُوحُ اهْبِطْ بِسَلَامٍ مِنَّا وَبَرَكَاتٍ عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ أُمَمٍ مِمَّنْ مَعَكَ ۚ وَأُمَمٌ سَنُمَتِّعُهُمْ ثُمَّ يَمَسُّهُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (48)

It was said: O Nuh! Disembark in peace from Us and blessings upon you and upon nations from among those with you. And (other) nations We will grant enjoyment, then there will touch them from Us a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 11:48]

تِلْكَ مِنْ أَنْبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهَا إِلَيْكَ ۖ مَا كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُهَا أَنْتَ وَلَا قَوْمُكَ مِنْ قَبْلِ هَٰذَا ۖ فَاصْبِرْ ۖ إِنَّ الْعَاقِبَةَ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ (49)

That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you; you did not know them neither your people, before this. So be patient; indeed, the consequence will be for the pious.
[Al Quran ; 11:49]

وَإِلَىٰ عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا ۚ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ ۖ إِنْ أَنْتُمْ إِلَّا مُفْتَرُونَ (50)

And to Aad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people! Worship Allah, you have no god other than Him. You are only forgers.
[Al Quran ; 11:50]

يَا قَوْمِ لَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (51)

O my people! I do not ask you for it any reward; my reward is only upon the One Who originated me. Do you not then understand?
[Al Quran ; 11:51]

وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَىٰ قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلَا تَتَوَلَّوْا مُجْرِمِينَ (52)

And O my people! Seek forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him; He will send (rain from) the sky upon you in showers and increase you in strength to your strength. And do not turn away (being) criminals.
[Al Quran ; 11:52]

قَالُوا يَا هُودُ مَا جِئْتَنَا بِبَيِّنَةٍ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِتَارِكِي آلِهَتِنَا عَنْ قَوْلِكَ وَمَا نَحْنُ لَكَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ (53)

They said: O Hud! You have not brought to us any proof, and we are not going to desert our gods for your saying, nor are we in you believers.
[Al Quran ; 11:53]

إِنْ نَقُولُ إِلَّا اعْتَرَاكَ بَعْضُ آلِهَتِنَا بِسُوءٍ ۗ قَالَ إِنِّي أُشْهِدُ اللَّهَ وَاشْهَدُوا أَنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ (54)

We only say that some of our gods have possessed you with evil. He (Hud) said: Indeed, I call Allah to witness, and bear witness that I am innocent of that which you associated (as gods) -
[Al Quran ; 11:54]

مِنْ دُونِهِ ۖ فَكِيدُونِي جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ لَا تُنْظِرُونِ (55)

- other than Him. So plot against me all together; then give me no respite.
[Al Quran ; 11:55]

إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ رَبِّي وَرَبِّكُمْ ۚ مَا مِنْ دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ (56)

Indeed, I have relied upon Allah, my Lord and your Lord; there is no creature except that He is holding its forelock. Indeed, my Lord is on a straight path.
[Al Quran ; 11:56]

فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقَدْ أَبْلَغْتُكُمْ مَا أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ إِلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَيَسْتَخْلِفُ رَبِّي قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلَا تَضُرُّونَهُ شَيْئًا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ حَفِيظٌ (57)

But if they turn away, then: Indeed, I have conveyed to you that with which I was sent to you; and my Lord will bring in succession people other than you, and you cannot harm Him. Indeed, my Lord is over everything Keeper.
[Al Quran ; 11:57]

وَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا نَجَّيْنَا هُودًا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِنَّا وَنَجَّيْنَاهُمْ مِنْ عَذَابٍ غَلِيظٍ (58)

And when Our command came, We saved Hud and those who have believed with him, by mercy from Us; and We saved them from a harsh torture.
[Al Quran ; 11:58]

وَتِلْكَ عَادٌ ۖ جَحَدُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَعَصَوْا رُسُلَهُ وَاتَّبَعُوا أَمْرَ كُلِّ جَبَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ (59)

And that was Aad who denied the signs of their Lord and disobeyed His messengers and followed the command of every stubborn tyrant.
[Al Quran ; 11:59]

وَأُتْبِعُوا فِي هَٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا لَعْنَةً وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ عَادًا كَفَرُوا رَبَّهُمْ ۗ أَلَا بُعْدًا لِعَادٍ قَوْمِ هُودٍ (60)

And they were followed in this world with a curse and on the day of resurrection. Unquestionably, Aad disbelieved in their Lord; unquestionably, far away was Aad, the people of Hud.
[Al Quran ; 11:60]

Checked on 10/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 16 Nov, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 04 Sep, 2008 4:29 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hud (Hud)

Translation

Verses 61-80

وَإِلَىٰ ثَمُودَ أَخَاهُمْ صَالِحًا ۚ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ ۖ هُوَ أَنْشَأَكُمْ مِنَ الْأَرْضِ وَاسْتَعْمَرَكُمْ فِيهَا فَاسْتَغْفِرُوهُ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي قَرِيبٌ مُجِيبٌ (61)

And to Thamud (We sent) their brother Salih. He said: O my people! Worship Allah, you have no god other than Him; He has produced you from the earth and made you to settle therein. So seek forgiveness of Him and repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is near, responsive.
[Al Quran ; 11:61]

قَالُوا يَا صَالِحُ قَدْ كُنْتَ فِينَا مَرْجُوًّا قَبْلَ هَٰذَا ۖ أَتَنْهَانَا أَنْ نَعْبُدَ مَا يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُنَا وَإِنَّنَا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِمَّا تَدْعُونَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ (62)

They said: O Salih! You were among us desired before this; do you forbid us to worship that which our fathers worshipped? And indeed, we are, concerning that to which you call us, in disquieting doubt.
[Al Quran ; 11:62]

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّي وَآتَانِي مِنْهُ رَحْمَةً فَمَنْ يَنْصُرُنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ إِنْ عَصَيْتُهُ ۖ فَمَا تَزِيدُونَنِي غَيْرَ تَخْسِيرٍ (63)

He said: O my people! Have you considered that I might have clear proof from my Lord while He has given me from Himself mercy; so who will support me against Allah if I disobey Him? So you will not increase me but in loss.
[Al Quran ; 11:63]

وَيَا قَوْمِ هَٰذِهِ نَاقَةُ اللَّهِ لَكُمْ آيَةً فَذَرُوهَا تَأْكُلْ فِي أَرْضِ اللَّهِ وَلَا تَمَسُّوهَا بِسُوءٍ فَيَأْخُذَكُمْ عَذَابٌ قَرِيبٌ (64)

And, O my people! This is the she-camel of Allah for you as a sign. So leave her to eat in the land of Allah and do not touch her with harm, for then you will be taken by an impending torture.
[Al Quran ; 11:64]

فَعَقَرُوهَا فَقَالَ تَمَتَّعُوا فِي دَارِكُمْ ثَلَاثَةَ أَيَّامٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ وَعْدٌ غَيْرُ مَكْذُوبٍ (65)

But they hamstrung her, so he said: Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days; that is a promise not to be denied.
[Al Quran ; 11:65]

فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا نَجَّيْنَا صَالِحًا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِنَّا وَمِنْ خِزْيِ يَوْمِئِذٍ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ الْقَوِيُّ الْعَزِيزُ (66)

So when Our command came, We saved Salih and those who have believed with him, by mercy from Us, and from a disgrace on that day. Indeed, your Lord is the Poweful, the Mighty.
[Al Quran ; 11:66]

وَأَخَذَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا الصَّيْحَةُ فَأَصْبَحُوا فِي دِيَارِهِمْ جَاثِمِينَ (67)

And the shriek seized those who were unjust, so they became in their homes corpses.
[Al Quran ; 11:67]

كَأَنْ لَمْ يَغْنَوْا فِيهَا ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ ثَمُودَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّهُمْ ۗ أَلَا بُعْدًا لِثَمُودَ (68)

As if they had never flourished therein; unquestionably, Thamud have disbelieved in their Lord; indeed, far away was Thamud.
[Al Quran ; 11:68]

وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ بِالْبُشْرَىٰ قَالُوا سَلَامًا ۖ قَالَ سَلَامٌ ۖ فَمَا لَبِثَ أَنْ جَاءَ بِعِجْلٍ حَنِيذٍ (69)

And Our messengers (angels) had certainly come to Ibrahim with good tidings, they said: Peace. He said: Peace. And he did not delay bringing a roasted calf.
[Al Quran ; 11:69]

فَلَمَّا رَأَىٰ أَيْدِيَهُمْ لَا تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً ۚ قَالُوا لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ (70)

But when he saw their hands not reaching for it, he distrusted them and felt from them fear. They said: Fear not; indeed, we are sent to the people of Lut.
[Al Quran ; 11:70]

وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِنْ وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ (71)

And his wife was standing, so she laughed. So We gave her the good tidings of Ishaq and after Ishaq, Yaqoub.
[Al Quran ; 11:71]

قَالَتْ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ أَأَلِدُ وَأَنَا عَجُوزٌ وَهَٰذَا بَعْلِي شَيْخًا ۖ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَشَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ (72)

She said: Woe to me! Will I give birth while I am an old woman, and this is my husband (who is) a very old man? Indeed, this is an amazing thing.
[Al Quran ; 11:72]

قَالُوا أَتَعْجَبِينَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۖ رَحْمَتُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ ۚ إِنَّهُ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ (73)

They said: Are you amazed at the command of Allah? May the mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, people of the house. Indeed, He is Praised, Glorious.
[Al Quran ; 11:73]

فَلَمَّا ذَهَبَ عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الرَّوْعُ وَجَاءَتْهُ الْبُشْرَىٰ يُجَادِلُنَا فِي قَوْمِ لُوطٍ (74)

And when the fear had gone from Ibrahim and the good tidings came to him, he began to argue with Us concerning the people of Lut.
[Al Quran ; 11:74]

إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَحَلِيمٌ أَوَّاهٌ مُنِيبٌ (75)

Indeed, Ibrahim was forbearing, compassionate and (frequently) returning (to Allah).
[Al Quran ; 11:75]

يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ أَعْرِضْ عَنْ هَٰذَا ۖ إِنَّهُ قَدْ جَاءَ أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَإِنَّهُمْ آتِيهِمْ عَذَابٌ غَيْرُ مَرْدُودٍ (76)

O Ibrahim! Stay away from this. Indeed, the command of your Lord has come, and indeed, there will come to them a torture that cannot be repelled.
[Al Quran ; 11:76]

وَلَمَّا جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا لُوطًا سِيءَ بِهِمْ وَضَاقَ بِهِمْ ذَرْعًا وَقَالَ هَٰذَا يَوْمٌ عَصِيبٌ (77)

And when Our messengers (angels) came to Lut, he was upset for them and felt for them discomfort and said: This is a tough day.
[Al Quran ; 11:77]

وَجَاءَهُ قَوْمُهُ يُهْرَعُونَ إِلَيْهِ وَمِنْ قَبْلُ كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ ۚ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ هَٰؤُلَاءِ بَنَاتِي هُنَّ أَطْهَرُ لَكُمْ ۖ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَلَا تُخْزُونِ فِي ضَيْفِي ۖ أَلَيْسَ مِنْكُمْ رَجُلٌ رَشِيدٌ (78)

And his people came to him while rushing toward him, and before they used to do evil deeds. He (Lut) said: O my people! These are my daughters, they are purer for you; so fear Allah and do not disgrace me concerning my guests. Is there not among you a man of reason?
[Al Quran ; 11:78]

قَالُوا لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا لَنَا فِي بَنَاتِكَ مِنْ حَقٍّ وَإِنَّكَ لَتَعْلَمُ مَا نُرِيدُ (79)

They said: You have certainly known that we have not concerning your daughters any right; and indeed, you surely know what we want.
[Al Quran ; 11:79]

قَالَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي بِكُمْ قُوَّةً أَوْ آوِي إِلَىٰ رُكْنٍ شَدِيدٍ (80)

He said: If only I had against you power or could take refuge in a strong corner.
[Al Quran ; 11:80]

Checked on 10/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 10 Mar, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 05 Sep, 2008 11:32 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hud (Hud)

Translation

Verses 81-100

قَالُوا يَا لُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَنْ يَصِلُوا إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍ مِنَ اللَّيْلِ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنْكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَكَ ۖ إِنَّهُ مُصِيبُهَا مَا أَصَابَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ الصُّبْحُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ الصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍ (81)

They (the angels) said: O Lut! Indeed, we are the messengers of your Lord; they will not reach you. So walk away with your family during a portion of the night and let not any among you look back, except your wife; indeed, she will be struck by that which should strike them. Indeed, their appointment is (in) the morning. Is not the morning near?
[Al Quran ; 11:81]

فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِنْ سِجِّيلٍ مَنْضُودٍ (82)

So when Our command came, We made its highest (structure) its lowest and rained upon it stones of hot clay, one after another.
[Al Quran ; 11:82]

مُسَوَّمَةً عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ (83)

(Which were) marked from your Lord, and it is not from the unjust far.
[Al Quran ; 11:83]

وَإِلَىٰ مَدْيَنَ أَخَاهُمْ شُعَيْبًا ۚ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ ۖ وَلَا تَنْقُصُوا الْمِكْيَالَ وَالْمِيزَانَ ۚ إِنِّي أَرَاكُمْ بِخَيْرٍ وَإِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ مُحِيطٍ (84)

And to Madyan (We sent) their brother Shuaib. He said: O my people! Worship Allah, you have no god other than Him. And do not decrease from the measure and the scale. Indeed, I see you in prosperity; and indeed, I fear for you the torture of an encompassing day.
[Al Quran ; 11:84]

وَيَا قَوْمِ أَوْفُوا الْمِكْيَالَ وَالْمِيزَانَ بِالْقِسْطِ ۖ وَلَا تَبْخَسُوا النَّاسَ أَشْيَاءَهُمْ وَلَا تَعْثَوْا فِي الْأَرْضِ مُفْسِدِينَ (85)

And O my people! Give full measure and scale and do not deprive the people of their things and do not cause corruption in the land, making mischief.
[Al Quran ; 11:85]

بَقِيَّتُ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ ۚ وَمَا أَنَا عَلَيْكُمْ بِحَفِيظٍ (86)

What remains from Allah is better for you if should be believers; and I am not over you a keeper.
[Al Quran ; 11:86]

قَالُوا يَا شُعَيْبُ أَصَلَاتُكَ تَأْمُرُكَ أَنْ نَتْرُكَ مَا يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُنَا أَوْ أَنْ نَفْعَلَ فِي أَمْوَالِنَا مَا نَشَاءُ ۖ إِنَّكَ لَأَنْتَ الْحَلِيمُ الرَّشِيدُ (87)

They said: O Shuaib! Does your prayer command you that we should leave what our fathers worshipped or do what we will with our wealth? Indeed, you are the forbearing, the guided.
[Al Quran ; 11:87]

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّي وَرَزَقَنِي مِنْهُ رِزْقًا حَسَنًا ۚ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُخَالِفَكُمْ إِلَىٰ مَا أَنْهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ ۚ إِنْ أُرِيدُ إِلَّا الْإِصْلَاحَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ ۚ وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ ۚ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (88)

He said: O my people! Have you considered, if I have a clear proof from my Lord and He has provided me from Himself a good provision? And I do not want to disagree with you concerning that from which I forbid you; I do not want except reform as much as I can. And my success is not except through Allah. Upon Him I have relied and to Him I return.
[Al Quran ; 11:88]

وَيَا قَوْمِ لَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شِقَاقِي أَنْ يُصِيبَكُمْ مِثْلُ مَا أَصَابَ قَوْمَ نُوحٍ أَوْ قَوْمَ هُودٍ أَوْ قَوْمَ صَالِحٍ ۚ وَمَا قَوْمُ لُوطٍ مِنْكُمْ بِبَعِيدٍ (89)

And O my people! There will be no violation against my desertion except that you may be struck with the like of that which struck the people of Nuh or the people of Hud or the people of Salih; and the people of Lut are not from you far.
[Al Quran ; 11:89]

وَاسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي رَحِيمٌ وَدُودٌ (90)

And seek forgiveness of your Lord, then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is Merciful, Affectionate.
[Al Quran ; 11:90]

قَالُوا يَا شُعَيْبُ مَا نَفْقَهُ كَثِيرًا مِمَّا تَقُولُ وَإِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِينَا ضَعِيفًا ۖ وَلَوْلَا رَهْطُكَ لَرَجَمْنَاكَ ۖ وَمَا أَنْتَ عَلَيْنَا بِعَزِيزٍ (91)

They said: O Shuaib! We do not understand much of what you say, and indeed, we see you among us weak. And were it not for your family, we would have stoned you; and you are not to us honoured.
[Al Quran ; 11:91]

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَهْطِي أَعَزُّ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَاتَّخَذْتُمُوهُ وَرَاءَكُمْ ظِهْرِيًّا ۖ إِنَّ رَبِّي بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطٌ (92)

He said: O my people! Is my family more honoured by you than Allah? And you considered Him behind your back. Indeed, my Lord is over what you do Encompassing.
[Al Quran ; 11:92]

وَيَا قَوْمِ اعْمَلُوا عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنِّي عَامِلٌ ۖ سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَمَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ ۖ وَارْتَقِبُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ رَقِيبٌ (93)

And O my people! Work according to your positions; indeed, I am working (too). You are going to know to whom the torture will come that will disgrace him and who is a liar. And watch; indeed, I am with you watching.
[Al Quran ; 11:93]

وَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا نَجَّيْنَا شُعَيْبًا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِنَّا وَأَخَذَتِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا الصَّيْحَةُ فَأَصْبَحُوا فِي دِيَارِهِمْ جَاثِمِينَ (94)

And when Our command came, We saved Shuaib and those who have believed with him by mercy from Us. And the shriek seized those who were unjust, and they became in their homes corpses.
[Al Quran ; 11:94]

كَأَنْ لَمْ يَغْنَوْا فِيهَا ۗ أَلَا بُعْدًا لِمَدْيَنَ كَمَا بَعِدَتْ ثَمُودُ (95)

As if they had never flourished therein. Unquestionably, far away (from faith) was Madyan as Thamud was far.
[Al Quran ; 11:95]

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا وَسُلْطَانٍ مُبِينٍ (96)

And We have certainly sent Musa with Our signs and an obvious authority.
[Al Quran ; 11:96]

إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ فَاتَّبَعُوا أَمْرَ فِرْعَوْنَ ۖ وَمَا أَمْرُ فِرْعَوْنَ بِرَشِيدٍ (97)

To Firon and his chiefs, but they followed the command of Firon, and the command of Firon was not discerning.
[Al Quran ; 11:97]

يَقْدُمُ قَوْمَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَأَوْرَدَهُمُ النَّارَ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْوِرْدُ الْمَوْرُودُ (98)

He will precede his people on the day of resurrection and will deliver them to the fire; and miserable is the delivery by which they will be delivered.
[Al Quran ; 11:98]

وَأُتْبِعُوا فِي هَٰذِهِ لَعْنَةً وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ بِئْسَ الرِّفْدُ الْمَرْفُودُ (99)

And they were followed in this (world) by a curse and on the day of resurrection. Miserable is the gift which is given.
[Al Quran ; 11:99]

ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنْبَاءِ الْقُرَىٰ نَقُصُّهُ عَلَيْكَ ۖ مِنْهَا قَائِمٌ وَحَصِيدٌ (100)

That is from the news of the villages which We tell you; of them, some are (still) standing and some are as a harvest.
[Al Quran ; 11:100]

Checked on 13/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 13 Mar, 2010 7:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 06 Sep, 2008 11:48 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hud (Hud)

Translation

Verses 101-123

وَمَا ظَلَمْنَاهُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ ظَلَمُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ ۖ فَمَا أَغْنَتْ عَنْهُمْ آلِهَتُهُمُ الَّتِي يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ لَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَمَا زَادُوهُمْ غَيْرَ تَتْبِيبٍ (101)

And We did not do them injustice, but they did injustice to themselves. And they were not availed at all by their gods upon whom they called other than Allah when the command of your Lord came. And they did not increase them in other than ruin.
[Al Quran ; 11:101]

وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَخْذُ رَبِّكَ إِذَا أَخَذَ الْقُرَىٰ وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ۚ إِنَّ أَخْذَهُ أَلِيمٌ شَدِيدٌ (102)

And thus is the seizure of your Lord when He seizes the villages while they are unjust. Indeed, His seizure is painful, severe.
[Al Quran ; 11:102]

إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لِمَنْ خَافَ عَذَابَ الْآخِرَةِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَجْمُوعٌ لَهُ النَّاسُ وَذَٰلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَشْهُودٌ (103)

Indeed, in that is a sign for whoever fears the torture of the hereafter. That is a day for which people will be gathered, and that is a day which will be witnessed.
[Al Quran ; 11:103]

وَمَا نُؤَخِّرُهُ إِلَّا لِأَجَلٍ مَعْدُودٍ (104)

And We do not delay it except to a counted term.
[Al Quran ; 11:104]

يَوْمَ يَأْتِ لَا تَكَلَّمُ نَفْسٌ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ فَمِنْهُمْ شَقِيٌّ وَسَعِيدٌ (105)

The day when it will come, no soul will speak except by His permission. And among them will be the unhappy and the happy.
[Al Quran ; 11:105]

فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ (106)

So as to those who are unhappy, they will be in the fire, for them therein is exhaling and inhaling.
[Al Quran ; 11:106]

خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّكَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِمَا يُرِيدُ (107)

Abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord should will. Indeed, your Lord is Doer of what He wants.
[Al Quran ; 11:107]

وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ سُعِدُوا فَفِي الْجَنَّةِ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّكَ ۖ عَطَاءً غَيْرَ مَجْذُوذٍ (108)

And as to those who are made happy, they will be in the garden abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord should will. A giving which will never be interrupted.
[Al Quran ; 11:108]

فَلَا تَكُ فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِمَّا يَعْبُدُ هَٰؤُلَاءِ ۚ مَا يَعْبُدُونَ إِلَّا كَمَا يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُهُمْ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۚ وَإِنَّا لَمُوَفُّوهُمْ نَصِيبَهُمْ غَيْرَ مَنْقُوصٍ (109)

So be not in doubt as to what those worship; they do not worship except as their fathers worshipped before. And indeed, We will pay them back their portion undiminished.
[Al Quran ; 11:109]

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَاخْتُلِفَ فِيهِ ۚ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِنْ رَبِّكَ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ مُرِيبٍ (110)

And We have certainly given Musa the book, but disagreements arose therein; and had not a word preceded from your Lord, it would have been judged between them. And indeed, they are concerning it in disquieting doubt.
[Al Quran ; 11:110]

وَإِنَّ كُلًّا لَمَّا لَيُوَفِّيَنَّهُمْ رَبُّكَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّهُ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ (111)

And indeed, your Lord will pay back their deeds; indeed, He is of what they do Acquainted.
[Al Quran ; 11:111]

فَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ وَمَنْ تَابَ مَعَكَ وَلَا تَطْغَوْا ۚ إِنَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ (112)

So be straight as you have been commanded, and whoever have repented with you; and do not transgress. Indeed, He is of what you do Seeing.
[Al Quran ; 11:112]

وَلَا تَرْكَنُوا إِلَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا فَتَمَسَّكُمُ النَّارُ وَمَا لَكُمْ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ ثُمَّ لَا تُنْصَرُونَ (113)

And do not incline toward those who do injustice, lest you be touched by the fire. And you would not have other than Allah any guardians; and you would not be helped.
[Al Quran ; 11:113]

وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ طَرَفَيِ النَّهَارِ وَزُلَفًا مِنَ اللَّيْلِ ۚ إِنَّ الْحَسَنَاتِ يُذْهِبْنَ السَّيِّئَاتِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ ذِكْرَىٰ لِلذَّاكِرِينَ (114)

And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and a portion of the night. Indeed, good deeds remove evil deeds; that is a reminder for those who remember.
[Al Quran ; 11:114]

وَاصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (115)

And be patient; indeed, Allah does not waste the reward of those who do good.
[Al Quran ; 11:115]

فَلَوْلَا كَانَ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ أُولُو بَقِيَّةٍ يَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْفَسَادِ فِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِمَّنْ أَنْجَيْنَا مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَاتَّبَعَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مَا أُتْرِفُوا فِيهِ وَكَانُوا مُجْرِمِينَ (116)

So why were there not among the generations before you those who possess understanding, forbidding mischief in the land, except a few of those whom We saved from among them? And those who were unjust followed that in which they were made to enjoy, and they were criminals.
[Al Quran ; 11:116]

وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ لِيُهْلِكَ الْقُرَىٰ بِظُلْمٍ وَأَهْلُهَا مُصْلِحُونَ (117)

And your Lord would not have destroyed the villages unjustly while its people were reformers.
[Al Quran ; 11:117]

وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ (118)

And if your Lord had willed He could have made the people one nation, yet they will continue to disagree.
[Al Quran ; 11:118]

إِلَّا مَنْ رَحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ ۗ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ (119)

Except those your Lord has granted mercy; and for that He created them. And the word of your Lord is to be completed: I will surely fill hell with the jinn and the people all together.
[Al Quran ; 11:119]

وَكُلًّا نَقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ مِنْ أَنْبَاءِ الرُّسُلِ مَا نُثَبِّتُ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۚ وَجَاءَكَ فِي هَٰذِهِ الْحَقُّ وَمَوْعِظَةٌ وَذِكْرَىٰ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ (120)

And each (story) We relate to you of the news of the messengers is that by which we make firm your heart. And there has come to you, in this, the truth and an admonition and a reminder to the believers.
[Al Quran ; 11:120]

وَقُلْ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ اعْمَلُوا عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنَّا عَامِلُونَ (121)

And say to those who do not believe: Work according to your positions; indeed, we are working.
[Al Quran ; 11:121]

وَانْتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنْتَظِرُونَ (122)

And wait; indeed, we are waiting.
[Al Quran ; 11:122]

وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُ الْأَمْرُ كُلُّهُ فَاعْبُدْهُ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَيْهِ ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (123)

And to Allah belong the unseen in the heavens and the earth, and to Him will be returned the whole matter; so worship Him and rely upon Him. And your Lord is not unaware of what you do.
[Al Quran ; 11:123]

Checked on 14/3/2010
Checked on 17/8/2010
Post Posted:
Sun 07 Sep, 2008 8:51 pm