You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Chapter 14 - Ibrahim (Abraham) - 52 verses
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Chapter 14 - Ibrahim (Abraham) - 52 verses

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Translation (Third & Final Draft)   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Chapter 14 - Ibrahim (Abraham) - 52 verses Reply with quote  

Ibrahim (Abraham)

Introduction

To be edited......
Post Messageicon Posted:
Fri 19 Sep, 2008 3:47 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Ibrahim (Abraham)

Translation

Verses 1-20

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ (1)

Alif Lam Ra. A book which We have sent down to you that you might bring the people out of darkness into light, by the permission of their Lord, to the path of the Mighty, the Praised.
[Al Quran ; 14:1]

اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ (2)

Allah is the One to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth; and woe to the unbelievers from a severe torture.
[Al Quran ; 14:2]

الَّذِينَ يَسْتَحِبُّونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا عَلَى الْآخِرَةِ وَيَصُدُّونَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَيَبْغُونَهَا عِوَجًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ (3)

Those who love the life of this world more than the hereafter and hinder from the way of Allah and seek it to make it deviant. Those are in a distant error.
[Al Quran ; 14:3]

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ ۖ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (4)

And We did not send any messenger except with the same tongue (language) of his people to explain to them. And Allah misguides whom He wills and He guides whom He wills; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
[Al Quran ; 14:4]

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْ أَخْرِجْ قَوْمَكَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَذَكِّرْهُمْ بِأَيَّامِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُورٍ (5)

And We have certainly sent Musa with Our signs: Bring out your people from darkness into the light and remind them of the days of Allah. Indeed, in that are signs for every patient, grateful.
[Al Quran ; 14:5]

وَإِذْ قَالَ مُوسَىٰ لِقَوْمِهِ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ أَنْجَاكُمْ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَسُومُونَكُمْ سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ وَيُذَبِّحُونَ أَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَيَسْتَحْيُونَ نِسَاءَكُمْ ۚ وَفِي ذَٰلِكُمْ بَلَاءٌ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ عَظِيمٌ (6)

And when Musa said to his people: Remember the favour of Allah upon you when He saved you from the people of Firon, who afflicted you with the worst torture and kill your sons and spare your women. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.
[Al Quran ; 14:6]

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)

And when your Lord proclaimed: If you give thanks, I will surely increase you (in favours), and if you disbelieve; indeed, My torture is surely severe.
[Al Quran ; 14:7]

وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا أَنْتُمْ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ (8)

And Musa said: If you disbelieve, you and whoever is on the earth all together, and indeed, Allah is Rich, Praised.
[Al Quran ; 14:8]

أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ۛ وَالَّذِينَ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ ۛ لَا يَعْلَمُهُمْ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَرَدُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فِي أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُمْ بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ (9)

Has there not reached you the news of those before you, the people of Nuh and Ad and Thamud and those after them? No knows them except Allah. Their messengers came to them with clear proofs, but they returned their hands to their mouths and said: Indeed, we have disbelieved in that with which you are sent; and indeed, we are, about that to which you call us, in disquieting doubt.
[Al Quran ; 14:9]

قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُمْ مِنْ ذُنُوبِكُمْ وَيُؤَخِّرَكُمْ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ۚ قَالُوا إِنْ أَنْتُمْ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُنَا تُرِيدُونَ أَنْ تَصُدُّونَا عَمَّا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُنَا فَأْتُونَا بِسُلْطَانٍ مُبِينٍ (10)

Their messengers said: Is there a doubt about Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth? He invites you that He may forgive you your sins, and He delays you until a specified term. They said: You are not except humans like us; you want to hinder us from what our fathers used to worship. So bring to us a clear authority.
[Al Quran ; 14:10]

قَالَتْ لَهُمْ رُسُلُهُمْ إِنْ نَحْنُ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَمُنُّ عَلَىٰ مَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لَنَا أَنْ نَأْتِيَكُمْ بِسُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ (11)

Their messengers said to them: We are not except humans like you, but Allah bestows upon whom He wills of His servants. And it is not for us that we should bring to you an authority except by permission of Allah. And upon Allah let the believers rely.
[Al Quran ; 14:11]

وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نَتَوَكَّلَ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانَا سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَلَنَصْبِرَنَّ عَلَىٰ مَا آذَيْتُمُونَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ (12)

And why should we not rely upon Allah while He has guided us to our ways? And we will surely be patient over whatever harm you cause us. And upon Allah let those who would rely, rely.
[Al Quran ; 14:12]

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِرُسُلِهِمْ لَنُخْرِجَنَّكُمْ مِنْ أَرْضِنَا أَوْ لَتَعُودُنَّ فِي مِلَّتِنَا ۖ فَأَوْحَىٰ إِلَيْهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ لَنُهْلِكَنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ (13)

And those who have disbelieved said to their messengers: We will surely drive you out of our land, or you must return to our religion. So their Lord revealed to them (the messengers): We will surely destroy the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 14:13]

وَلَنُسْكِنَنَّكُمُ الْأَرْضَ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَنْ خَافَ مَقَامِي وَخَافَ وَعِيدِ (14)

And We will surely cause you to dwell in the land after them. That is for one who fears My position and fears My threat.
[Al Quran ; 14:14]

وَاسْتَفْتَحُوا وَخَابَ كُلُّ جَبَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ (15)

And they sought help, and disappointed was every stubborn tyrant.
[Al Quran ; 14:15]

مِنْ وَرَائِهِ جَهَنَّمُ وَيُسْقَىٰ مِنْ مَاءٍ صَدِيدٍ (16)

Before him is hell, and he will be given to drink of purulent water.
[Al Quran ; 14:16]

يَتَجَرَّعُهُ وَلَا يَكَادُ يُسِيغُهُ وَيَأْتِيهِ الْمَوْتُ مِنْ كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَمَا هُوَ بِمَيِّتٍ ۖ وَمِنْ وَرَائِهِ عَذَابٌ غَلِيظٌ (17)

He will sip it but will hardly be able to swallow it; and death will come to him from every place, but he is not to die. And before him is a massive torture.
[Al Quran ; 14:17]

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ ۖ أَعْمَالُهُمْ كَرَمَادٍ اشْتَدَّتْ بِهِ الرِّيحُ فِي يَوْمٍ عَاصِفٍ ۖ لَا يَقْدِرُونَ مِمَّا كَسَبُوا عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الضَّلَالُ الْبَعِيدُ (18)

The example of those who have disbelieved in their Lord is (that) their deeds are like ashes which the wind blows on a stormy day; they are not able (to distant themselves) from what they have earned a thing. That is the extreme error.
[Al Quran ; 14:18]

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِالْحَقِّ ۚ إِنْ يَشَأْ يُذْهِبْكُمْ وَيَأْتِ بِخَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ (19)

Have you not seen that Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth? If He wills, He may cause you to go and bring a new creation.
[Al Quran ; 14:19]

وَمَا ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ بِعَزِيزٍ (20)

And that is not upon Allah difficult.
[Al Quran ; 14:20]

Checked on 30/3/2010
Checked on 20/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 30 Mar, 2010 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 19 Sep, 2008 3:48 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ibrahim (Abraham)

Translation

Verses 21-40

وَبَرَزُوا لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا فَقَالَ الضُّعَفَاءُ لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ مُغْنُونَ عَنَّا مِنْ عَذَابِ اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ ۚ قَالُوا لَوْ هَدَانَا اللَّهُ لَهَدَيْنَاكُمْ ۖ سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْنَا أَجَزِعْنَا أَمْ صَبَرْنَا مَا لَنَا مِنْ مَحِيصٍ (21)

And they will come out before Allah all together, and the weak will say to those who were arrogant: Indeed, we were to you followers, can you avail us anything against the torture of Allah? They will say: If Allah had guided us, we would have guided you. It is the same to us whether we are horrified or are patient; there is not for us any escape.
[Al Quran ; 14:21]

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدْتُكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنْ سُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا أَنْ دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي ۖ فَلَا تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ ۖ مَا أَنَا بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنْتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ ۖ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۗ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (22)

And the devil will say after the matter has been judged: Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you but I failed you, and there was not for me over you any authority except that I invited you and you answered me. So do not blame me but blame yourselves, I cannot be called to save you nor can you be called to save me; indeed, I have disbelieved in that with whom you have associated me before; indeed, the unjust will have for them a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 14:22]

وَأُدْخِلَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ ۖ تَحِيَّتُهُمْ فِيهَا سَلَامٌ (23)

And those who have believed and done good deeds will be admitted to gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein by permission of their Lord. Their greeting therein will be peace.
[Al Quran ; 14:23]

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً كَشَجَرَةٍ طَيِّبَةٍ أَصْلُهَا ثَابِتٌ وَفَرْعُهَا فِي السَّمَاءِ (24)

Have you not seen how Allah sets forth an example of a good word like a good tree, whose root is firm and its branches are in the sky?
[Al Quran ; 14:24]

تُؤْتِي أُكُلَهَا كُلَّ حِينٍ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهَا ۗ وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ (25)

It produces its produce all the time by permission of its Lord. And Allah sets forth examples for the people that perhaps they will remember.
[Al Quran ; 14:25]

وَمَثَلُ كَلِمَةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ كَشَجَرَةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ اجْتُثَّتْ مِنْ فَوْقِ الْأَرْضِ مَا لَهَا مِنْ قَرَارٍ (26)

And the example of a bad word like a bad tree, uprooted from the surface of the earth, having no stability.
[Al Quran ; 14:26]

يُثَبِّتُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِالْقَوْلِ الثَّابِتِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ الظَّالِمِينَ ۚ وَيَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ مَا يَشَاءُ (27)

Allah makes firm those who have believed with the firm word in the life of this world and in the hereafter. And Allah misguides the unjust; and Allah does what He wills.
[Al Quran ; 14:27]

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ بَدَّلُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ كُفْرًا وَأَحَلُّوا قَوْمَهُمْ دَارَ الْبَوَارِ (28)

Have you not seen those who have exchanged the favours of Allah for disbelief and made their people deserving the home of perdition.
[Al Quran ; 14:28]

جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَوْنَهَا ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ (29)

Hell, which they will reach it, and miserable is the settlement.
[Al Quran ; 14:29]

وَجَعَلُوا لِلَّهِ أَنْدَادًا لِيُضِلُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ ۗ قُلْ تَمَتَّعُوا فَإِنَّ مَصِيرَكُمْ إِلَى النَّارِ (30)

And they made rivals to Allah to misguide (others) from His path. Say: Enjoy yourselves, for indeed, your destination is the fire.
[Al Quran ; 14:30]

قُلْ لِعِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا يُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُنْفِقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ يَوْمٌ لَا بَيْعٌ فِيهِ وَلَا خِلَالٌ (31)

Say to My servants who have believed that they should establish prayer and spend of what We have provided them, secretly and publicly, before a day will come in which there will be no trade nor friendship.
[Al Quran ; 14:31]

اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَكُمْ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْفُلْكَ لِتَجْرِيَ فِي الْبَحْرِ بِأَمْرِهِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْأَنْهَارَ (32)

Allah is the One Who created the heavens and the earth and sent down from the sky water and brought thereby of the plants produce as a provision for you. And He has subjected for you the ships to sail in the sea by His command and subjected for you the rivers.
[Al Quran ; 14:32]

وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ دَائِبَيْنِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ (33)

And He has subjected for you the sun and the moon moving continuously and subjected for you the night and the day.
[Al Quran ; 14:33]

وَآتَاكُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ مَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُ ۚ وَإِنْ تَعُدُّوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَا ۗ إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَظَلُومٌ كَفَّارٌ (34)

And He has given you from all you asked of Him. And if you count the favours of Allah, you will not be able to enumerate them; indeed, the human is unjust and ungrateful.
[Al Quran ; 14:34]

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ هَٰذَا الْبَلَدَ آمِنًا وَاجْنُبْنِي وَبَنِيَّ أَنْ نَعْبُدَ الْأَصْنَامَ (35)

And when Ibrahim said: My Lord! Make this country safe and keep me and my son away from worshipping the idols,
[Al Quran ; 14:35]

رَبِّ إِنَّهُنَّ أَضْلَلْنَ كَثِيرًا مِنَ النَّاسِ ۖ فَمَنْ تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي ۖ وَمَنْ عَصَانِي فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ (36)

My Lord! Indeed, they have misguided many of the people. So whoever follows me, then indeed, he is of me; and whoever disobeys me, then indeed, You are Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 14:36]

رَبَّنَا إِنِّي أَسْكَنْتُ مِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي بِوَادٍ غَيْرِ ذِي زَرْعٍ عِنْدَ بَيْتِكَ الْمُحَرَّمِ رَبَّنَا لِيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِي إِلَيْهِمْ وَارْزُقْهُمْ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْكُرُونَ (37)

O our Lord! Indeed, I have settled a part of my descendants in a valley that has no plants near Your sacred house, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make the hearts of some people inclining towards them and provide them with the plants produce that they might be grateful.
[Al Quran ; 14:37]

رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ تَعْلَمُ مَا نُخْفِي وَمَا نُعْلِنُ ۗ وَمَا يَخْفَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ (38)

Our Lord! Indeed, You know what we conceal and what we declare, and nothing is concealed from Allah in the earth or in the heaven,.
[Al Quran ; 14:38]

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي وَهَبَ لِي عَلَى الْكِبَرِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَسَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ (39)

Praise be to Allah Who has given me in old age Ismail and Ishaq; indeed, my Lord is the Hearer of supplication.
[Al Quran ; 14:39]

رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلَاةِ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاءِ (40)

My Lord! Make me an establisher of prayer, and from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.
[Al Quran ; 14:40]

Checked on 31/3/2010
Checked on 20/8/2010

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 31 Mar, 2010 4:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 20 Sep, 2008 6:00 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ibrahim (Abraham)

Translation

Verses 41-52

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ (41)

Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning is established.
[Al Quran ; 14:41]

وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَافِلًا عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الْأَبْصَارُ (42)

And do not think that Allah is unaware of what the unjust do; He only delays them for a day on which the eyes will stare.
[Al Quran ; 14:42]

مُهْطِعِينَ مُقْنِعِي رُءُوسِهِمْ لَا يَرْتَدُّ إِلَيْهِمْ طَرْفُهُمْ ۖ وَأَفْئِدَتُهُمْ هَوَاءٌ (43)

Hastening forward, their heads upraised, their glance does not come back to them, and their hearts are void.
[Al Quran ; 14:43]

وَأَنْذِرِ النَّاسَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمُ الْعَذَابُ فَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا رَبَّنَا أَخِّرْنَا إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ نُجِبْ دَعْوَتَكَ وَنَتَّبِعِ الرُّسُلَ ۗ أَوَلَمْ تَكُونُوا أَقْسَمْتُمْ مِنْ قَبْلُ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ زَوَالٍ (44)

And warn people of a day when torture will come to them, then those who did injustice will say: O our Lord! Delay us to a near term, we will answer Your call and follow the messengers. (It will be said) Had you not sworn, before, that there will be for you no removal.
[Al Quran ; 14:44]

وَسَكَنْتُمْ فِي مَسَاكِنِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمْ كَيْفَ فَعَلْنَا بِهِمْ وَضَرَبْنَا لَكُمُ الْأَمْثَالَ (45)

And you have lived in the houses of those who did themselves injustice; and it was clear to you how We dealt with them. And We have struck for you examples.
[Al Quran ; 14:45]

وَقَدْ مَكَرُوا مَكْرَهُمْ وَعِنْدَ اللَّهِ مَكْرُهُمْ وَإِنْ كَانَ مَكْرُهُمْ لِتَزُولَ مِنْهُ الْجِبَالُ (46)

And they planned their plan, and with Allah is their plan, even if their plan was such that the mountains should be removed.
[Al Quran ; 14:46]

فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْلِفَ وَعْدِهِ رُسُلَهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ ذُو انْتِقَامٍ (47)

And do not think that Allah will fail in His promise to His messengers. Indeed, Allah is Mighty, the Possessor of retribution.
[Al Quran ; 14:47]

يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الْأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الْأَرْضِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ ۖ وَبَرَزُوا لِلَّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ (48)

The day when the earth will be replaced with a different earth, and (so will) the heavens; and they would appear before Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
[Al Quran ; 14:48]

وَتَرَى الْمُجْرِمِينَ يَوْمَئِذٍ مُقَرَّنِينَ فِي الْأَصْفَادِ (49)

And you will see the criminals on that day bound together in shackles.
[Al Quran ; 14:49]

سَرَابِيلُهُمْ مِنْ قَطِرَانٍ وَتَغْشَىٰ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ (50)

Their garments are of liquid pitch, and their faces are covered by the fire.
[Al Quran ; 14:50]

لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ كُلَّ نَفْسٍ مَا كَسَبَتْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ (51)

So that Allah will reward each soul for what it earned. Indeed, Allah is swift in reckoning.
[Al Quran ; 14:51]

هَٰذَا بَلَاغٌ لِلنَّاسِ وَلِيُنْذَرُوا بِهِ وَلِيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَلِيَذَّكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ (52)

This is an announcement for the people so that they may be warned thereby and that they may know that He is One God, and that will be reminded, those who possess minds.
[Al Quran ; 14:52]

Checked on 1/4/2010
Checked on 20/8/2010
Post Posted:
Sun 21 Sep, 2008 11:14 am