You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
MesMorial wrote:
It was applicable to Muhammad (SAW) at the time because he was the Messenger. That was his mission and he succeeded! You talk about SNB having a good point but the truth is he thought Muhammad (SAW) was meant to sanctify the verses. Now this shows how much the arguments are thought about.

Now google "sanctify and instruct" along with other key words like Muhammad, Quran, and bring me the verse.

Do that or zip it Rolling Eyes

skynightblaze wrote:
I just want to clarify one thing . Whether muhammad wanted to sanctify the verses or people is of not great significance here.Lets assume that Muhammad was sent to sanctify the people and not the verses but still it doesnt answer the question at hand.

Hello kid

Did you have a good runaway escape? Can I ask ya, which desert you went for to burry your pinhead for a few days?

How about I slam you then send you back to the same desert to burry your pinhead for another few days. Hadith woeshipper.

The word is Yuzakikom, i.e. to purify you, i.e. purify the believers, not the verses, you confused.

If it was about the verses, it has to be, Yuzakiha, i.e. to purify them (the verses), i.e. to refer to the plural feminine ?????????????????????¢??ayat (verses)?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, we must have a single feminine damir ?????????????????????¢??HA?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? at the end of the verb.

skynightblaze wrote:
Also whether you translate the arabic as he was sent to TEACH instead of INSTRUCT still doesnt solve the problem.

The word ?????????????????????¢??Yubain?????????????????????¢?? is neither ?????????????????????¢??Teach?????????????????????¢?? nor ?????????????????????¢??Instruct?????????????????????¢??, ignorant kid

?????????????????????¢??Yubain?????????????????????¢?? means ?????????????????????¢??to explain?????????????????????¢??

See how so far you are dumber than dumb. Let me prove now that you are the dumbest kafir of FFI after Ugly Bin Fagin.

skynightblaze wrote:
The problem is simple i.e How in the world can muhammad TEACH(Instead of INSTRUCT) you modern muslims something about the quran when he is dead?

Let me now rephrase your stupid question replacing your wishful thining word ?????????????????????¢??TEACH?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? with the right word:

Ignorant skynightblaze of FFI should have asked wrote:
The problem is simple i.e How in the world can muhammad EXPLAINS you modern muslims something about the quran when he is dead?

Now, a typical wishful thinking person always does this: Asks a dumb question then answers it by himself with even a dumber wishful thinking answer. So let?????????????????????¢??s see how you answered the question for yourself:

skynightblaze wrote:
The answer lies in his sayings i,e hadiths .The point is this verse is even applicable today and hence as per this verse Muhammad is supposed to teach even you guys .Actually I wasnt supposed to participate. I made this post so that you and Brendalee can take over from here.

Actually, if Brenda dares to take your illogical crap above which was only based on the false and ignorant notion that the Arabic word ?????????????????????¢??Yubain?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? i.e. ?????????????????????¢??TO EXPLAIN?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? means ?????????????????????¢??TO TEACH?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? or ?????????????????????¢??TO INSTRUCT?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, she would make a fool of herself as you just did.

See punk, Muhammed did not explain the whole Quran in your man made rubbish books of hadith, in fact only 50 verses from sura 2 (286 verses) were talked about in your man made books of rubbish hadith, as well, complete surahs were never mentioned in your man made rubbish books of hadith. The fact of the matter that the man made rubbish books of crap hadith hardly talked about 20% of the whole Quran verses remains intact. Yet most of these explanations about 20% of the Quran found in these man made rubbish books are illogical and contradicting with different versions of the hearsays and/or other Quran verses that the man made rubbish books of hadith never talked about.

What the above should mean?

It can only mean that it was not the responsibility of Muhammed to EXPLAIN the Quran, otherwise he should have explained it all to the people back then, in fact the Quran tells us exactly what Muhammed should have explained from the Quran to the people. See:

وَمَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا لِتُبَيِّنَ لَهُمُ الَّذِي اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ ۙ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (64)
And We have not sent down to you the book except that you may explain to them that about which they disagreed and as guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
[Al Quran ; 16:64]

-> Here is Allah telling us the Muhammed should have only explained the verses about which some Muslim disagreed, see: We have not sent down to you the book except that you may explain to them that about which they disagreed. This is the conclusive explanation to why Muhammed hardly explained 20% of the Quran in the past. Don?????????????????????¢??t also forget that the people of the past were not educated as the modern people are. In fact most people around Muhammed (including Muhammed himself) were illiterates, i.e. they did not know how to read or write.

Another important and logical point is this, what the people disagreed upon 1400 years ago do not need to be the same upon which the believers disagree today concerning Quran.

And how about that, What if the people disagree on today is not mentioned in the man made rubbish books of hadith, i.e from the 80% of Quran that these man made rubbish books never talked about.

The answer is simple. It is only Allah who is in charge of explaining the whole Quran. This fact was stated so many times in Quran, let see:

أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَى نِسَآئِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُواْ مَا كَتَبَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُواْ وَاشْرَبُواْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ وَلاَ تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللّهِ فَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (187)
It is made lawful for you on the night of fasting to approach your women; they are apparel for you and you are apparel for them; Allah knew that you used to act unjustly to yourselves, so He has accepted your repentance and pardoned you. So now, approach them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white thread becomes distinguishable to you from the black thread at dawn; then complete the fast until the night. And do not approach them while you are seeking devotion in the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near (violating) them. Thus does Allah explain His signs to the people that they may fear.
[Al Quran ; 2:187]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain His signs to the people that they may fear.

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَيْسِرِ قُلْ فِيهِمَا إِثْمٌ كَبِيرٌ وَمَنَافِعُ لِلنَّاسِ وَإِثْمُهُمَآ أَكْبَرُ مِن نَّفْعِهِمَا وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ كَذَلِكَ يُبيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (219)
They ask you about wine and gambling. Say: In them is great sin and benefits for the people, and its sin is greater than its benefit. And they ask you, what they should spend. Say: Pardoning (others). Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder -
[Al Quran ; 2:219]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder

وَلِلْمُطَلَّقَاتِ مَتَاعٌ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ حَقًّا عَلَى الْمُتَّقِينَ (241)
And for the divorced women, a lawful provision, a duty upon the pious.
[Al Quran ; 2:241]
كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (242)
Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that perhaps you understand.
[Al Quran ; 2:242]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that perhaps you understand.

أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاء فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (266)
Would one of you like to have a garden of palm trees and vines beneath which rivers flow, for him therein are all kinds of plants produce; and ageing has struck him while he has weak offspring, then it (the garden) was hit by a whirlwind with fire so it burnt? Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder.
[Al Quran ; 2:266]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder.

وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ (103)
And be united by the rope of Allah all together and be not divided. And remember the favour of Allah upon you when you were enemies, so He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favour, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may be guided.
[Al Quran ; 3:103]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may be guided. Did the Muslim listen to Allah self explanatory verse above that the Muslims should: be united by the rope of Allah all together and be not divided. Of course not, and it is because these evil man made rubbish books of hadith which divided and confused them into numerous sects.

لاَ يُؤَاخِذُكُمُ اللّهُ بِاللَّغْوِ فِي أَيْمَانِكُمْ وَلَكِن يُؤَاخِذُكُم بِمَا عَقَّدتُّمُ الأَيْمَانَ فَكَفَّارَتُهُ إِطْعَامُ عَشَرَةِ مَسَاكِينَ مِنْ أَوْسَطِ مَا تُطْعِمُونَ أَهْلِيكُمْ أَوْ كِسْوَتُهُمْ أَوْ تَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ ثَلاَثَةِ أَيَّامٍ ذَلِكَ كَفَّارَةُ أَيْمَانِكُمْ إِذَا حَلَفْتُمْ وَاحْفَظُواْ أَيْمَانَكُمْ كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (89)
Allah will not hold you to account for what is vain in your oaths, but He will hold you to account for what you have intended of oaths. So its expiation is feeding ten needy from the average of what you feed your families, or their clothing, or freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find (a slave) then fasting for three days; that is an expiation of your oaths when you swear. And keep your oaths. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may give thanks.
[Al Quran ; 5:89]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may give thanks.

وَيُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (1Cool
And Allah explains to you the signs. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 24:18]

-> See: وَيُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ , i.e. And Allah explains to you the signs. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِيَسْتَأْذِنْكُمُ الَّذِينَ مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَبْلُغُوا الْحُلُمَ مِنْكُمْ ثَلَاثَ مَرَّاتٍ ۚ مِنْ قَبْلِ صَلَاةِ الْفَجْرِ وَحِينَ تَضَعُونَ ثِيَابَكُمْ مِنَ الظَّهِيرَةِ وَمِنْ بَعْدِ صَلَاةِ الْعِشَاءِ ۚ ثَلَاثُ عَوْرَاتٍ لَكُمْ ۚ لَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا عَلَيْهِمْ جُنَاحٌ بَعْدَهُنَّ ۚ طَوَّافُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ بَعْضُكُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (5Cool
O you who have believed! Let those whom your oaths possess and those of you who have not reached puberty ask your permission three times, before the dawn prayer (Fajr), and when you put aside your clothing at noon, and after the night prayer (Isha); (these are) three times of privacy for you. And there is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these (three times), (when) some of you move around others. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 24:58]

-> See: كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

لَيْسَ عَلَى الْأَعْمَىٰ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْأَعْرَجِ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْمَرِيضِ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَنْ تَأْكُلُوا مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ آبَائِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ إِخْوَانِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أَخَوَاتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أَعْمَامِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ عَمَّاتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أَخْوَالِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ خَالَاتِكُمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكْتُمْ مَفَاتِحَهُ أَوْ صَدِيقِكُمْ ۚ لَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ جُنَاحٌ أَنْ تَأْكُلُوا جَمِيعًا أَوْ أَشْتَاتًا ۚ فَإِذَا دَخَلْتُمْ بُيُوتًا فَسَلِّمُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِكُمْ تَحِيَّةً مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ مُبَارَكَةً طَيِّبَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (61)
There is no blame upon the blind, nor is there blame upon the lame, nor is there blame upon the sick, nor upon yourselves if you eat from your houses or the houses of your fathers or the houses of your mothers or the houses of your brothers or the houses of your sisters or the houses of the brothers of your fathers or the houses of the sisters of your fathers or the houses of your brothers of your mothers or the houses of the sisters of your mothers or what you possess its keys or (from the houses of) your friend. There is no blame upon you that you eat together or separately. And when you enter houses, then greet yourselves with a greeting from Allah, blessed and good. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you will understand.
[Al Quran ; 24:61]

-> See: كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you will understand.

Allah gave us so numerous self explanatory verses to guide us, make us grateful, make us give thoughts and make us remembers His signs. All these verses delivers great teaching and guidance to the people who in contrary abandoned the Quran favouring the rubbish man made statnic books of hadith.

All the above is concluded and briefed in very short and self explanatory verses, see:

إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا جَمْعَهُ وَقُرْآنَهُ (17)
Indeed, upon Us is its collection and its reading.
[Al Quran ; 75:17]

فَإِذَا قَرَأْنَاهُ فَاتَّبِعْ قُرْآنَهُ (1Cool
So when We read it, follow its reading.
[Al Quran ; 75:18]

ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ (19)
Moreover, upon Us is its explanation.
[Al Quran ; 75:19]

-> See again, ignorant Mushriks and Kafirs: Moreover, upon Us is its explanation.

Here you have it, ignorant hadith worshipping kafir kid, you have been slammed, now all you need to do is go to the same desert and burry your hadith worshiping pinhead in the same dune for a few days, but don?????????????????????¢??t forget to tell us the same excuse that you got a load of shit in your kiddy life that you wont be able to reply, as if we have no busy life. you punk

# 108

Looks like the gang is going after MesMorial.

First, the FFI goons come up with absurdities and write silly posts themselves and when grilled by Muslims, they panic.

And then you can see them running all over the field, carrying the goal post over their heads.

That was a good interjection.

Salaams, mate and Eid Mubarak
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 17 Nov, 2010 4:47 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Ahmed chose to slam dunk ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢?? the inmate:

zamie wrote:
According to this koranic verse, allah is light..

You stupid and dumb inmate, not only according to Quran that Allah is light, but also according to Quran Torah is light and Quran is light; see ignorant:

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا كُنتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَاءكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ (15)
O people of the Book! There has come to you Our messenger to explain to you much of what you have concealed of the book and pardoning much. There has come to you from Allah a light and an obvious book.
[Al Quran ; 5:15]

-> See, the Torah is light: O people of the Book! ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦ There has come to you from Allah a light and an obvious book.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا (174)
O people! there has certainly come to you a proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you an obvious light.
[Al Quran ; 4:174]

-> See, the Quran is light: We have sent down to you an obvious light.

الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الرَّسُولَ النَّبِيَّ الأُمِّيَّ الَّذِي يَجِدُونَهُ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَاهُمْ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْخَبَآئِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَالأَغْلاَلَ الَّتِي كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُواْ النُّورَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ مَعَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (157)
Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Taurat and the Injeel, who enjoins them with what is lawful and forbids them what is evil and makes lawful for them the good and prohibits for them the bad and relieves them from their burden and the shackles which were upon them. And those who have believed in him and honoured him and supported him and followed the light which has been sent down with him, it is those who are the successful.
[Al Quran ; 7:157]

-> The Quran is light again: And those who have believed in him and honoured him and supported him and followed the light which has been sent down with him,

فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالنُّورِ الَّذِي أَنْزَلْنَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ (8)
So believe in Allah and His messenger and the light which We sent down, and Allah is, of what you do, Acquainted.
[Al Quran ; 64:8]

-> The Quran is light again: and the light which We sent down,

This clearly means that to call anything a light, it may be a physical light or light in a metaphorical way. Now, because the Torah and Quran cannot be physical light, then describing them as light must be metaphorical.

When you call something a light metaphorically, then there must be a reason for it, the most logical reason that it guides the people by taking them out of the darkness into the light, this was clearly stated for the Torah, the Quran and Allah:

The Torah:
وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْ أَخْرِجْ قَوْمَكَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَذَكِّرْهُمْ بِأَيَّامِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُورٍ (5)
And We have certainly sent Musa with Our signs: Bring out your people from darkness into the light and remind them of the days of Allah. Indeed, in that are signs for every patient, grateful.
[Al Quran ; 14:5]

-> See: Bring out your people from darkness into the light

The Quran:
الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ (1)
Alif Lam Ra. A book which We have sent down to you that you might bring the people out of darkness into light, by the permission of their Lord, to the path of the Mighty, the Praised.
[Al Quran ; 14:1]

-> See: bring the people out of darkness into light,

Allah:
هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا (43)
He is the One Who responds to you, and His angels (ask Him to do so) that He may bring you out from darkness into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 33:43]

-> See: that He may bring you out from darkness into the light.

هُوَ الَّذِي يُنَزِّلُ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ لِيُخْرِجَكُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُمْ لَرَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ (9)
It is He who sends down upon His servant clear signs that He may bring you out from darkness into the light; and indeed, Allah is, to you, Kind, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 57:9]

-> See: that He may bring you out from darkness into the light;

For Allah, however, it may be both, i.e. Allah has physical light on His Own or the light of Allah is metaphorical (i.e. through guidance to His light).

The bottom line is this, if anything has a light (physical or metaphorical), then calling this thing a light cannot be a mistake as the ignorant inmate ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢?? is deluding himself. This was even obvious in the same verse he himself is using, see:

zamie wrote:
[24.35] Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

Let me bring the verse in here:

اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ ۖ الْمِصْبَاحُ فِي زُجَاجَةٍ ۖ الزُّجَاجَةُ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ يُوقَدُ مِنْ شَجَرَةٍ مُبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونَةٍ لَا شَرْقِيَّةٍ وَلَا غَرْبِيَّةٍ يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضِيءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ ۚ نُورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ ۗ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ لِنُورِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ (35)
Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, the glass is like a shining planet lit from a blessed olive tree, neither eastern nor western, its oil almost gives light even if not touched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah strikes examples for the people; and Allah is of everything Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 24:35]

-> See how the same verse exposes the ignorance of desperate kafir ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢??, the verse did not say Allah is light, rather Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. I.e. His light is shining all over the heaven and earth, see: Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦. and Allah guides to His light whom He wills.

I.e. Allah has light, not that He is light, and however, He might also have His Own light. We did not see Him, so we don?????????????????????¢??t know. So what is wrong if Allah has His Own light shining from Him? Did not He also have a throne that He created?

But the problem with this ignorant kafir that He thinks that Allah said that He created light, see:

zamie wrote:
According to this koranic verse, allah created light.

[6.1] All praise is due to Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light; yet those who disbelieve set up equals with their Lord.

The verse above never said that Allah created light, let me bring the verse in here:

الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَجَعَلَ الظُّلُمَاتِ وَالنُّورَ ثُمَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ بِرَبِّهِم يَعْدِلُونَ (1)
Praise be to Allah Who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light; then those who have disbelieved equate with their Lord.
[Al Quran ; 6:1]

-> See, the verse only says that the heaven and earth were created: خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ , created the heavens and the earth . But for the darkness and light, the verse said they were MADE, not created: جَعَلَ الظُّلُمَاتِ وَالنُّورَ , made the darkness and the light; this is very important because making the light and darkness is different to creating them. Making them may also implies that they might have been already there then Allah caused them to cover some area in His creation. This means that inmate kafir ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢?? is a dumb bum who does not know what he is talking about.

zamie wrote:
According to one of allah's 99 names, allah is light (AN-N????????R)

There is no such thing that is called 99 names of Allah in Quran. But you are still dumb because:

- Naming a sura ?????????????????????¢??Light?????????????????????¢??, does not mean that Allah has the name light.

- And even if Allah has the name ?????????????????????¢??light?????????????????????¢??, it does not mean that He is light.

This is how dumb and illogical you are, inmate.

zamie wrote:
So if allah is not comparable and not like his creation, why is he light? Did allah not create light?

Show me the verse, inmate, where Allah said that He created light?

Put up, or stfu and stay in your cell.

# 109

Mon 29 Nov, 2010 5:23 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ahmed chose to slam dunk ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢?? the inmate:

zamie wrote:
According to this koranic verse, allah is light..

You stupid and dumb inmate, not only according to Quran that Allah is light, but also according to Quran Torah is light and Quran is light; see ignorant:

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا كُنتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَاءكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ (15)
O people of the Book! There has come to you Our messenger to explain to you much of what you have concealed of the book and pardoning much. There has come to you from Allah a light and an obvious book.
[Al Quran ; 5:15]

-> See, the Torah is light: O people of the Book! ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦ There has come to you from Allah a light and an obvious book.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا (174)
O people! there has certainly come to you a proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you an obvious light.
[Al Quran ; 4:174]

-> See, the Quran is light: We have sent down to you an obvious light.

الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الرَّسُولَ النَّبِيَّ الأُمِّيَّ الَّذِي يَجِدُونَهُ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَاهُمْ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْخَبَآئِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَالأَغْلاَلَ الَّتِي كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُواْ النُّورَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ مَعَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (157)
Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Taurat and the Injeel, who enjoins them with what is lawful and forbids them what is evil and makes lawful for them the good and prohibits for them the bad and relieves them from their burden and the shackles which were upon them. And those who have believed in him and honoured him and supported him and followed the light which has been sent down with him, it is those who are the successful.
[Al Quran ; 7:157]

-> The Quran is light again: And those who have believed in him and honoured him and supported him and followed the light which has been sent down with him,

فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالنُّورِ الَّذِي أَنْزَلْنَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ (Cool
So believe in Allah and His messenger and the light which We sent down, and Allah is, of what you do, Acquainted.
[Al Quran ; 64:8]

-> The Quran is light again: and the light which We sent down,

This clearly means that to call anything a light, it may be a physical light or light in a metaphorical way. Now, because the Torah and Quran cannot be physical light, then describing them as light must be metaphorical.

When you call something a light metaphorically, then there must be a reason for it, the most logical reason that it guides the people by taking them out of the darkness into the light, this was clearly stated for the Torah, the Quran and Allah:

The Torah:
وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْ أَخْرِجْ قَوْمَكَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَذَكِّرْهُمْ بِأَيَّامِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُورٍ (5)
And We have certainly sent Musa with Our signs: Bring out your people from darkness into the light and remind them of the days of Allah. Indeed, in that are signs for every patient, grateful.
[Al Quran ; 14:5]

-> See: Bring out your people from darkness into the light

The Quran:
الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ (1)
Alif Lam Ra. A book which We have sent down to you that you might bring the people out of darkness into light, by the permission of their Lord, to the path of the Mighty, the Praised.
[Al Quran ; 14:1]

-> See: bring the people out of darkness into light,

Allah:
هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا (43)
He is the One Who responds to you, and His angels (ask Him to do so) that He may bring you out from darkness into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 33:43]

-> See: that He may bring you out from darkness into the light.

هُوَ الَّذِي يُنَزِّلُ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ لِيُخْرِجَكُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُمْ لَرَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ (9)
It is He who sends down upon His servant clear signs that He may bring you out from darkness into the light; and indeed, Allah is, to you, Kind, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 57:9]

-> See: that He may bring you out from darkness into the light;

For Allah, however, it may be both, i.e. Allah has physical light on His Own or the light of Allah is metaphorical (i.e. through guidance to His light).

The bottom line is this, if anything has a light (physical or metaphorical), then calling this thing a light cannot be a mistake as the ignorant inmate ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢?? is deluding himself. This was even obvious in the same verse he himself is using, see:

zamie wrote:
[24.35] Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

Let me bring the verse in here:

اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ ۖ الْمِصْبَاحُ فِي زُجَاجَةٍ ۖ الزُّجَاجَةُ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ يُوقَدُ مِنْ شَجَرَةٍ مُبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونَةٍ لَا شَرْقِيَّةٍ وَلَا غَرْبِيَّةٍ يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضِيءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ ۚ نُورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ ۗ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ لِنُورِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ (35)
Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, the glass is like a shining planet lit from a blessed olive tree, neither eastern nor western, its oil almost gives light even if not touched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah strikes examples for the people; and Allah is of everything Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 24:35]

-> See how the same verse exposes the ignorance of desperate kafir ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢??, the verse did not say Allah is light, rather Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. I.e. His light is shining all over the heaven and earth, see: Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦. and Allah guides to His light whom He wills.

I.e. Allah has light, not that He is light, and however, He might also have His Own light. We did not see Him, so we don?????????????????????¢??t know. So what is wrong if Allah has His Own light shining from Him? Did not He also have a throne that He created?

But the problem with this ignorant kafir that He thinks that Allah said that He created light, see:

zamie wrote:
According to this koranic verse, allah created light.

[6.1] All praise is due to Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light; yet those who disbelieve set up equals with their Lord.

The verse above never said that Allah created light, let me bring the verse in here:

الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَجَعَلَ الظُّلُمَاتِ وَالنُّورَ ثُمَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ بِرَبِّهِم يَعْدِلُونَ (1)
Praise be to Allah Who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light; then those who have disbelieved equate with their Lord.
[Al Quran ; 6:1]

-> See, the verse only says that the heaven and earth were created: خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ , created the heavens and the earth . But for the darkness and light, the verse said they were MADE, not created: جَعَلَ الظُّلُمَاتِ وَالنُّورَ , made the darkness and the light; this is very important because making the light and darkness is different to creating them. Making them may also implies that they might have been already there then Allah caused them to cover some area in His creation. This means that inmate kafir ?????????????????????¢??zanie?????????????????????¢?? is a dumb bum who does not know what he is talking about.

zamie wrote:
According to one of allah's 99 names, allah is light (AN-N????????R)

There is no such thing that is called 99 names of Allah in Quran. But you are still dumb because:

- Naming a sura ?????????????????????¢??Light?????????????????????¢??, does not mean that Allah has the name light.

- And even if Allah has the name ?????????????????????¢??light?????????????????????¢??, it does not mean that He is light.

This is how dumb and illogical you are, inmate.

zamie wrote:
So if allah is not comparable and not like his creation, why is he light? Did allah not create light?

Show me the verse, inmate, where Allah said that He created light?

Put up, or stfu and stay in your cell.

# 109

Can we have a link to the thread, Ahmed? Is this zamie a
new kid on the block? Another ignorant fool, who cannot understand.

Zanie? Rofl Have you told him what Zanie means?

Thanks for the Slam Dunk. He asked for it.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 29 Nov, 2010 4:44 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Nosubmission wrote:
The Qur'an verse makes it clear that Jesus' grandmother was THE WIFE of Imran, who was the father of Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

What is the story, Jesus worshiper? Looks like you are so eager to get mother slammed, why not, it's my slam dunk show:

Let me break what you said above into two interconnected sentences:

Jesus worshiper Nosubmission wrote:
The Qur'an verse makes it clear that Jesus' grandmother was THE WIFE of Imran,

True, see, when you talk Quran only, you talk the truth.

Imran, who was the father of Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Hold on, Jesus worshiper; did the Quran say so, or you are just wishful thinking based on some man made books like the four Bibles and the hadith books?

Of course the Quran never ever said that Musa had a father named Imran. It is only the devil who is molesting you by making you think that the two Imran(s) are the same, as he molested you and made you believe that Jesus is god.

Well, your wishful thinking is not admissible as you should know, so let's refer to your man made rubbish books of sirah and hadith and I will let them mother slam dunk a dumb idol worshiper like you:

The following images are extracts from the very famous book: قصص الانبياء لابن كثير, The stories of the prophets by Ibn Kathir. Download

The first image is at the start of the story of prophet Musa, Ibn Kathir is telling us who was the fathers and grand father of prophet Musa:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

And he is Musa bin Imran bin Qahith bin Azir bin Lawi bin Yaqoub bin Ishaq bin Ibrahim

In the same book by Ibn Kathir, we read at the beginning of the story of Mary about her father Imran through two different accounts:

And Imran in here is Imran the father of Mary.

And Muhammed bin Ishaq said: And he is Imran bin Bashim bin Amoon bin Misha bin Hazqia bin Ahriq bin Mothim bin Azazia bin Amsia bin Yawish bin Ahriho bin Yazim bin Yahfashat bin Esha bin Ayaan bin Rahba'am bin Dawoud

And Abu Al-Qasim bin Asakir said: Mary bint Imran, bin Mathan bin Al-Azir bin Al-Youd bin Akhnaz bin Sadouq bin Ayazouz bin Al-Yaqim bin Ayboud bin Zariabil bin Yashafit bin Esha bin Eaba bin Rahba'am bin Solaiman bin Daoud

Here you have it, you stupid and confused idol worshiper. TWO DIFFERENT IMRAN(S), i.e. if I take your unsupported allegation that Musa had a father named Imran, then he cannot be Imran the father of Mary.

As for you being accustomed to follow corrupt man made books through your four man made bibles, you wont be able to reject the above compelling evidences from another man made book by Ibn Kathir.

At the end of the day it was you who alleged that Musa had a father named Imran while failing to show us where the Quran said so. Therefore I brought to your pinhead what sources said so.

Now, I dare you or any other stupid goon on FFI web site to parrot your non sense again concerning Mary and Harun. It has been proven that Imran the father of Mary cannot be your Imran the alleged father of Musa and Harun.

As for Mary being called sister of Harun, this was slammed before many times. But if you want to be slammed again, just continue to bark and I will show what the same book above said about it to shut your barking up.

You have been mother slammed:

# 110

Tue 07 Dec, 2010 8:26 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Nosubmission wrote:
The Qur'an verse makes it clear that Jesus' grandmother was THE WIFE of Imran, who was the father of Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

What is the story, Jesus worshiper? Looks like you are so eager to get mother slammed, why not, it's my slam dunk show:

Let me break what you said above into two interconnected sentences:

The Qur'an verse makes it clear that Jesus' grandmother was THE WIFE of Imran,

True, see, when you talk Quran only, you talk the truth.

Imran, who was the father of Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Hold on, Jesus worshiper; did the Quran say so, or you are just wishful thinking based on some man made books like the four Bibles and the hadith books?

Of course the Quran never ever said that Musa had a father named Imran. It is only the devil who is molesting you by making you think that the two Imran(s) are the same, as he molested you and made you believe that Jesus is god.

Well, your wishful thinking is not admissible as you should know, so let's refer to your man made rubbish books of sirah and hadith and I will let them mother slam dunk a dumb idol worshiper like you:

The following images are extracts from the very famous book: قصص الانبياء لابن كثير, The stories of the prophets by Ibn Kathir. Download

The first image is at the start of the story of prophet Musa, Ibn Kathir is telling us who was the fathers and grand father of prophet Musa:

And he is Musa bin Imran bin Qahith bin Azir bin Lawi bin Yaqoub bin Ishaq bin Ibrahim

In the same book by Ibn Kathir, we read at the beginning of the story of Mary about her father Imran through two different accounts:

And Imran in here is Imran the father of Mary.

And Muhammed bin Ishaq said: And he is Imran bin Bashim bin Amoon bin Misha bin Hazqia bin Ahriq bin Mothim bin Azazia bin Amsia bin Yawish bin Ahriho bin Yazim bin Yahfashat bin Esha bin Ayaan bin Rahba'am bin Dawoud

And Abu Al-Qasim bin Asakir said: Mary bint Imran, bin Mathan bin Al-Azir bin Al-Youd bin Akhnaz bin Sadouq bin Ayazouz bin Al-Yaqim bin Ayboud bin Zariabil bin Yashafit bin Esha bin Eaba bin Rahba'am bin Solaiman bin Daoud

Here you have it, you stupid and confused idol worshiper. TWO DIFFERENT IMRAN(S), i.e. if I take your unsupported allegation that Musa had a father named Imran, then he cannot be Imran the father of Mary.

As for you being accustomed to follow corrupt man made books through your four man made bibles, you wont be able to reject the above compelling evidences from another man made book by Ibn Kathir.

At the end of the day it was you who alleged that Musa had a father named Imran while failing to show us where the Quran said so. Therefore I brought to your pinhead what sources said so.

Now, I dare you or any other stupid goon on FFI web site to parrot your non sense again concerning Mary and Harun. It has been proven that Imran the father of Mary cannot be your Imran the alleged father of Musa and Harun.

As for Mary being called sister of Harun, this was slammed before many times. But if you want to be slammed again, just continue to bark and I will show what the same book above said about it to shut your barking up.

You have been mother slammed:

# 110

Hello, Ahmed

The FFI goons and clowns are hilarious. Please let them have this:

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=5587#5587

"The idiots, who wrote the Bible, did not know that Mary had a brother, whose name was Haroon." Rofl

Thanks for the Slam Dunk, mate.
Post Posted:
Tue 07 Dec, 2010 9:07 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

This subject of who is the Quranic father of Jesus by inmate pussy cat proves nothing but the confusion and ignorance of the enemy of Islam. When inmate pussy was writing in favour of Quran, the filthy FFI kafirs attacked him, but when he writes rubbish against the Quran seeking discord, the filthy FFI kafirs like sharmooot and arse licker Skenderbeg cheer of him.

As I said to Dr Bum earlier, the subject in hand is settled by the Quran, that Jesus never had a father; like Adam who never had a father, for both Allah said ?????????????????????¢??be?????????????????????¢?? and they were.

In the Quran, Allah always commanded us to be good and kind to both parents, as well seek forgiviness for them, see these verses:

وَقَضَىٰ رَبُّكَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا ۚ إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِنْدَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلَاهُمَا فَلَا تَقُلْ لَهُمَا أُفٍّ وَلَا تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُلْ لَهُمَا قَوْلًا كَرِيمًا (23)
And your Lord has decreed that you do not worship except Him, and (show) kindness to the parents, whether one or both of them reach old age with you, and say not to them, uff, and do not insult them, and say to them an honourable saying.
[Al Quran ; 17:23]

وَاخْفِضْ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ الذُّلِّ مِنَ الرَّحْمَةِ وَقُلْ رَبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا (24)
And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say: My Lord! Have mercy upon them, as they raised me up (when I was ) young.
[Al Quran ; 17:24]

-> See And your Lord has decreed that you do not worship except Him, and (show) kindness to the parents, whether one or both of them reach old age with you, and say not to them, uff, and do not insult them, and say to them an honourable saying. And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say: My Lord! Have mercy upon them, as they raised me up (when I was ) young.

Now, it is logical that all the prophets abided by such command from Allah; for example here is prophet Ibrahim seeking forgiveness for both his parents:

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ (41)
Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning is established.
[Al Quran ; 14:41]

-> See what Ibrahim used to say:: اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ , Forgive me and my parents

Here is prophet Nuh obeying the command of Allah of seeking forgiveness to both parents:

رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَنْ دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا (28)
My Lord! Forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust except in destruction.
[Al Quran ; 71:28]

-> See what prophet Nuh used to say: اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ , Forgive me and my parents

Here is prophet Yahya obeying the command of Allah to be good to both parents:

وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَيْهِ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ جَبَّارًا عَصِيًّا (14)
And dutiful to his parents, and he was not disobedient tyrant.
[Al Quran ; 19:14]

-> See how prophet Yahya used to be: وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَيْهِ , And dutiful to his parents,

But when it comes to prophet Jesus, his father is never mentioned:

وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا (32)
And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a disobedient tyrant;
[Al Quran ; 19:32]

-> See how prophet Jesus was: وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي , And dutiful to my mother

The Quranic fact that Jesus never had a father is confirmed in the Quran when we look at the following verses:

Here is prophet Solaiman appreciating the favours Allah bestowed over his parents:

فَتَبَسَّمَ ضَاحِكًا مِنْ قَوْلِهَا وَقَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ (19)
So he (Solaiman) smiled laughing of its saying and said: My Lord! Enable me to thank Your grace which You bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do a good deed of which You will be pleased and admit me by Your mercy with Your righteous servants.
[Al Quran ; 27:19]

-> See: أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ , Enable me to thank Your grace which You bestowed upon me and upon my parents

But when it comes to the favours of Allah upon Jesus parents, only his mother is mentioned, see:

إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَى وَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيَّدتُّكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ تُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَإِذْ عَلَّمْتُكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنجِيلَ وَإِذْ تَخْلُقُ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ بِإِذْنِي فَتَنفُخُ فِيهَا فَتَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِي وَتُبْرِىءُ الأَكْمَهَ وَالأَبْرَصَ بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوتَى بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ كَفَفْتُ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَنكَ إِذْ جِئْتَهُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْهُمْ إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (110)
When Allah will say: O Isa son of Mariam! Remember My favour upon you and upon your mother, when I supported you with the holy spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught you the book and wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel. And when you created out of clay the like of a bird by My permission, then you blew into her and it became a bird by My permission. And you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission. And when I withheld the sons of Israel from (killing) you when you came to them with clear arguments, then those who have disbelieved among them said: Indeed, this is not but an obvious magic.
[Al Quran ; 5:110]

-> See: اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَى وَالِدَتِكَ , Remember My favour upon you and upon your mother,

Therefore, the Quran irrefutably answered confused inmate and spin doctor pussy cat?????????????????????¢??s question: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?. Which means that the Quran slam dunked inmate pussy again:

# 111

Thu 16 Dec, 2010 7:29 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ahmed chose to expose the ignorance of inmate pussy again:

pussy Cat wrote:
We find the most peculiar situation for Jesus is never defined by a human name in the whole Koran!
This curious situation can only underlines that Isa is Will over the manifest world... Allah's Yasha'a!

LOL, how funny, you dumb, so Jesus was never defined by a human name in Quran? Read these verses, you dumb:

إِنَّا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ كَمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى نُوحٍ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ مِن بَعْدِهِ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإْسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأَسْبَاطِ وَعِيسَى وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُونُسَ وَهَارُونَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورًا (163)
Indeed, We have revealed to you as We revealed to Nuh and the prophets after him; and We revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and Isa and Ayoub and Yunus and Harun and Sulaiman and We have given Dawood the book of Pslams.
[Al Quran ; 4:163]

وَزَكَرِيَّا وَيَحْيَى وَعِيسَى وَإِلْيَاسَ كُلٌّ مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (85)
And Zakariyah and Yahya and Isa and Elias; all of them are among the righteous.
[Al Quran ; 6:85]

شَرَعَ لَكُمْ مِنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۚ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يُنِيبُ (13)
He has ordained for you of the religion what He enjoined upon Nuh and that which We have revealed to you and that which We enjoined upon Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, to establish the religion and be not divided therein. Hard to the unbelievers is that to which you invite them; Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns (to Him).
[Al Quran ; 42:13]

وَلَمَّا جَاءَ عِيسَىٰ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالَ قَدْ جِئْتُكُمْ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَلِأُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ بَعْضَ الَّذِي تَخْتَلِفُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (63)
And when Isa came with clear proofs, he said: I have certainly come to you with wisdom and to explain to you some of that about which you disagreed; so fear Allah and obey me.
[Al Quran ; 43:63]

Here you have it, pussy, the Quran slam dunked you again:

# 112

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 17 Dec, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Dec, 2010 8:22 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

This subject of who is the Quranic father of Jesus by inmate pussy cat proves nothing but the confusion and ignorance of the enemy of Islam. When inmate pussy was writing in favour of Quran, the filthy FFI kafirs attacked him, but when he writes rubbish against the Quran seeking discord, the filthy FFI kafirs like sharmooot and arse licker Skenderbeg cheer of him.

That site is dying off, Ahmed. FFI is almost finished. If you and a few other Muslims stop writing, it will collapse and the clowns will be quarreling with each other. Rofl

Looks like Ali Sina is dead and most of the old posters are all gone.

One can see only silly new kids, who do not even know how to write.

I thought The Cat was a good poster but it looks like he is the only silly lead writer left at FFI.

Thanks for the Slam Dunks, mate.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 17 Dec, 2010 1:11 am
Abu_Abbas

Faith:

Bro this is more like a 360 between the legs dunk from the foul line on these kaffir faggots

Link
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Mar, 2011 2:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thanks brother Abu Abbas and welcome back to Free Islam. Hope you have a good and relaxed time in here

Take care

Wed 23 Mar, 2011 6:39 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed and all

Here is something interesting:

Numbers 11:4 The rabble with them began to crave other food, and again the Israelites started wailing and said, ???????????????¢??If only we had meat to eat! 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost???????????????¢??also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic. 6 But now we have lost our appetite; we never see anything but this manna!???????????????¢????????????????

Qur'aan 2:61

وَإِذْ قُلْتُمْ يَا مُوسَى لَنْ نَصْبِرَ عَلَى طَعَامٍ وَاحِدٍ فَادْعُ لَنَا رَبَّكَ يُخْرِجْ لَنَا مِمَّا تُنْبِتُ الْأَرْضُ مِنْ بَقْلِهَا وَقِثَّائِهَا وَفُومِهَا وَعَدَسِهَا وَبَصَلِهَا قَالَ أَتَسْتَبْدِلُونَ الَّذِي هُوَ أَدْنَى بِالَّذِي هُوَ خَيْرٌ اهْبِطُوا مِصْرًا فَإِنَّ لَكُمْ مَا سَأَلْتُمْ وَضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الذِّلَّةُ وَالْمَسْكَنَةُ وَبَاءُو بِغَضَبٍ مِنَ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ بِآَيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَيَقْتُلُونَ النَّبِيِّينَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ ذَلِكَ بِمَا عَصَوْا وَكَانُوا يَعْتَدُونَ

Quote:
Remember: You grumbled: "O Moses, we cannot endure one and the same sort of food. Pray your Lord to bring for us the products of the earth green herbs, vegetables, corn, garlic, onions, pulses and the like." Moses replied: "What! would you exchange that which is meaner for that which is nobler? *77 Well, go and live in a town and you will get there what you demand." By and by, they became so degraded that disgrace and humiliation, misery and wretchedness were stamped upon them and they incurred Allah's wrath. That was because they began to reject the Revelations of Allah *78 and kill His Messengers without any just cause; *79 that was the consequence of their disobedience and their persistent transgression against the Law.

See how Qur'aan verifies the truth?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 25 Mar, 2011 2:08 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif